This topic was closed down by Zeke.
Question: Would you play this if it had its own section/subsections?
6 votes as of April 21, 2012. - 19:45.

Topic: Naruto Roleplaying Game (Registration)
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 4, 2012. - 05:18
3 likes
Zeke

[OOC: This is a simple RP game for the forum. We had one back in the day, we'll see how this one goes. Basically, make a character and then we'll jump right into RPing. If you don't know what RPing is. It's where you play in an imaginary world and you type what you do. You play as a character and act out what the character would do based on the situation.]

Plot: This RP takes place outside of the canon. All character's within the canon world of Naruto do not exist but instead, we are allowed to make-up our own rules and history to the world of Naruto. We are Ninja of the Village Hidden in the Valley(Tanigakure no Sato). I, Chimiri Jikota, am your Jounin sensei and we embark on missions to help the village.

Character Template

Name: (last name, first name)
Bloodline: (if any)
Money: (you start off with 200 Ryo)

Inventory
(List any items you might have. Some items have to be bought in the store and some items must be quested or trained for)

Jutsu (You start off with 4, you can make up your own jutsu but for now, nothing too destructive or advanced. You automatically get Replacement, Clone and Transformation jutsu without having to list it. Though, for Water and wall walking you have to learn via RP but you don't have to list those two techniques.)

STATS - Genin start off with 20, you get more as you train and go on missions. Stats are not to be taken literally but they are the basic idea of how strong your character is when compared to others.
Taijutsu -
Ninjutsu -
Genjutsu -

You may only edit your character after every Mission or Event.

VILLAGE STORE

Kunai - 8
Shuriken - 5
Smokebombs - 10
Senbon - 3
Windmill Shuriken - 30
Tanto - 45
Katana - 100
Weapons Scroll - 80
Summoning Scroll - 500(Ask for Permission first)
Explosive Tags - 12
Flash Bombs - 18
Customized Weapon - 150(Ask for Permission first)
(#2) posted on April 4, 2012. - 06:11
Zeke

Name: Chimiri, Jikota
Bloodline: None
Money: 500 Ryo

Inventory
Smokebombs x5
Kunai x10
Shuriken x10
Summoning Scroll (Salamander)
Katana x1

Jutsu
1. Suiton: Teppoudama [Water Element: Bullet]
2. Doku Kiri [Poison Mist]
3. Shousen Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique]
4. Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
5. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique] / Bunshin Bakuha [Clone Explosion]
6. Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu [Water Element: Grand Waterfall Technique]
7. Sution: Suiryudan no Jutsu [Water Element: Water Dragon Missle Technique]

STATS - 70
Taijutsu - 25
Ninjutsu - 35
Genjutsu - 10
(#3) posted on April 6, 2012. - 04:58
Haikai23

name: Kizia Otawaku
Bloodline:N/A
Money:150

Inventory:5x smoke bombs, 2x kunai, 20x shurikens

Jutsu:
1.Soul Release taijutsu [releases inner soul meaning opening inner power but only in critical state]

2.The flame of heart genjutsu [ it is a flame that pierces your weakest part of your body it stays in that part of your body and starts to spread]

3.A Lions Way taijutsu [ fastens and smartens the user of this technique like a real lion for a short period of time]

4.Sidewalk Blossom genjutsu [it puts you in a daze of walking down a suddenly cherry blossom trees appears all around you like in a circle then all of the trees seem and knocks you unconscious for only a minute]

Stats:20
Taijutsu-5
Ninjutsu-5
Genjutsu-10

( Any mistakes this time?)
I am a flame and I willcontinue to burn 'til my light gives out....
(#4) posted on April 6, 2012. - 07:30
Ian

If this thing is used maybe we can have a section for it? With necessary sub sections like was at N-B a short while
(#5) posted on April 6, 2012. - 14:39
Zeke

@Haikai, you start off with 20 stats as a genin. Meaning, you distribute 20 stats evenly amongst your three stats. Also, whatever you buy from the store must be taken out of your money. So you can't have 5 katana's and such.

Also, if you have custom jutsu, put a little description of what each jutsu does.

If Haikai stays, I'm looking for two more people and then we can start RPing.

Try to be reasonable with Inventory and jutsu. It's suppose to be fun not overkill.

@Ian: Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. I remember Malificus was the first person to start an RP in the Off-Topic section and ever since then, people started RPing there more and more.
(#6) posted on April 9, 2012. - 20:02
Zeke

*Double Post, hey Haikai sorry I didn't see that you edited your post. Next time, just post again to notify me that you edited your post.

All of your Jutsu seem a bit over powered. Don't forget that Genjutsu is an illusion, most cannot actually kill someone but simply put them asleep or unconscious.

Soul Release is a little OP because it's just a random power-up jutsu.
Lions Way is OP because it seems that your character is primarily Genjutsu based yet that jutsu seems like a power up for Taijutsu. On top of that, there doesn't seem to be any Jutsu to support it.

Sidewalk Blossom. I like it, but sidewalks in Naruto? Try to keep your jutsu simple. Don't forget that Genjutsu are illusions so even if they do stab an opponent, it is only meant to hurt the subconscious and not the actual person.

As for your weapons, the 4 hidden blades and elbow blades seem like custom weapons. If it can't be bought in the store, you can't start out with it. Otherwise, you would have to PAY for the custom blades.
(#7) posted on April 9, 2012. - 22:24
Haikai23

Quote by Zeke Jamora
*Double Post, hey Haikai sorry I didn't see that you edited your post. Next time, just post again to notify me that you edited your post.

All of your Jutsu seem a bit over powered. Don't forget that Genjutsu is an illusion, most cannot actually kill someone but simply put them asleep or unconscious.

Soul Release is a little OP because it's just a random power-up jutsu.
Lions Way is OP because it seems that your character is primarily Genjutsu based yet that jutsu seems like a power up for Taijutsu. On top of that, there doesn't seem to be any Jutsu to support it.

Sidewalk Blossom. I like it, but sidewalks in Naruto? Try to keep your jutsu simple. Don't forget that Genjutsu are illusions so even if they do stab an opponent, it is only meant to hurt the subconscious and not the actual person.

As for your weapons, the 4 hidden blades and elbow blades seem like custom weapons. If it can't be bought in the store, you can't start out with it. Otherwise, you would have to PAY for the custom blades.

Ok, srry bout that i'll edit it. I'm just a little new at this. And yes i do understand that Genjutsu is not meant to hurt an enemy. I'll pay for the hidden blades also but how much would you think the hidden blades would cost for 2? Anyways sorry for this again and all.
I am a flame and I willcontinue to burn 'til my light gives out....
(#8) posted on April 9, 2012. - 23:45
Zeke

Well, the thing is, normally, Hidden Blades would be considered custom weapons, but I'm willing to let you buy them for 10 ryo each. I'm guessing these have to be rather small blades considering they are hidden.

Post back when you are done editing your profile.

EDIT/

Don't forget you can always use Jutsu from the series. The reason why I don't like Soul Release is because it reminds me of the Eight Gates. And that's way overpowered for a Genin.
(#9) posted on April 21, 2012. - 18:08
Ian

Poll added.
(#10) posted on April 21, 2012. - 18:36
Zeke

Why can't I vote in it?
(#11) posted on April 21, 2012. - 19:43
EbonZone

Quote by Zeke Jamora
Why can't I vote in it?

You are the thread's author still, Although RP is not my strongest I will join in order to increase population.
(#12) posted on May 2, 2012. - 15:07
Zeke

I'm locking this for now. Not enough people online, nor being active to start a Naruto RP. Perhaps in the future.

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 17

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014