This topic was closed down by Ian.
Question: Which series should we start releasing every week?
3 votes as of April 4, 2012. - 13:29.

Topic: Which anime should we start releasing each week?
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 4, 2012. - 13:28
Ian

Well, I figured since Bleach is gonna be done for a while, if not forever, hopefully not but anyway. With no no new Bleach episodes each week, we can add a new series in its place and post news each week when a new episode is out and subbed in English.

I was thinking One Piece or Fairy Tail would be good, since they're pretty popular, however other suggestions are welcome too.
(#2) posted on April 4, 2012. - 14:18
cycangfx

One Piece or Fairy Tale, yeah they'd be nice. But maybe you could be adding DBZ, for old times sake. And HD DBZ, they could be used to relive memory and be used for AMV material.
(#3) posted on April 4, 2012. - 15:46
Low

I support Fairy Tail to the max. However it wouldn't be unnatural to add series like KHR or DBZ Kai.
(#4) posted on April 4, 2012. - 15:50
Ian

If they still air new episodes, I don't see why not.
(#5) posted on April 4, 2012. - 23:21
Nelo

I don't watch Fairy Tale or One Piece so I wouldn't care for those. But Gundam is good, and I would bitch fit in joy if you released Digimon, and Pokemon if its legal.
(#6) posted on April 5, 2012. - 03:03
Lokyilo

Hey, I'm not really into it all that much, but since there's that new Rock Lee spin off (since it's related to Naruto...), it would seem like a nice idea to release it along with the Naruto episodes.

(#7) posted on April 5, 2012. - 05:08
Vexaz

One Piece.

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014