Topic: Heavy Metal Fans?
Users viewing this topic: None browsing this topic right now.

Page 1 of 1
#1 - on April 6, 2012. 02:56
2 likes
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

Any heavy metal fans? No metalcore/deathcore/grindcore, strictly heavy metal, thrash metal, groove metal, nu metal, black metal, death metal, speed metal, power metal, symphonic metal, melodic metal, folk metal, industrial metal and any other sub-genre's of metal you guys could think of. I have nothing against core-music, hell I love mathcore but I wanted to keep this topic strictly metal.

Post up and share some of you favorite bands with the forums. I'm always looking for new bands or new albums for old bands to listen to. It's always hard to keep up with all the bands I listen to now.

Here's a band I've been listening to recently:

#2 - on April 6, 2012. 03:48
Haikai23

Academy student

uhhh, KHIGH, Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC DC, Slayer (my faves)
I am a flame and I willcontinue to burn 'til my light gives out....
#3 - on April 6, 2012. 04:37
Nelo

Chuunin

Im not familiar with Metal types, but I like Dethklok and Korn, if they count.
#4 - on April 6, 2012. 07:20
Ian
Admin

Akatsuki

I'm intro pretty much all subgenres, but preferably thrash and oldschool death metal and grindcore.
#5 - on April 6, 2012. 08:04
Low
Admin

Sage

I listen to everything for hip hop r & b classic country w.e And yeah nice song.

Edit: I like Iron Maiden out of others I forgot name. I don't get to listen do metal as often because my brothers hate it and I rarely update my playlist except they do it quite often.
#6 - on April 6, 2012. 14:29
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

Quote by Low
I listen to everything for hip hop r & b classic country w.e And yeah nice song.

Edit: I like Iron Maiden out of others I forgot name. I don't get to listen do metal as often because my brothers hate it and I rarely update my playlist except they do it quite often.

Well, this topic is for you guys to share bands, perferably Youtube links. I'll show you them but meh I don't know if you guys would like them but meh.

#7 - on April 6, 2012. 19:41
EbonZone

Genin

I like them old and dusty, X Japan, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Cirith Ungol, Orchid, Zed, Draconian and so on..

jump to 1:02 if you dont like intros v

Nice tracks btw
#8 - on April 6, 2012. 20:23
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

I'm a big Judas Priest fan. I saw them for the first time on their Epitaph Tour when it came threw Miami. After seeing Rob Halford live, I had a new standard towards vocals. Wanna see the shirt I have from that tour?
#9 - on April 6, 2012. 20:28
EbonZone

Genin

Quote by Zeke Jamora
I'm a big Judas Priest fan. I saw them for the first time on their Epitaph Tour when it came threw Miami. After seeing Rob Halford live, I had a new standard towards vocals. Wanna see the shirt I have from that tour?

Why not man, seems like the perfect thread for it
#10 - on April 7, 2012. 08:19
1 like
Ian
Admin

Akatsuki

I thought I was the lone metalhead here. lol
#11 - on April 8, 2012. 22:29
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

My Judas Priest tee. I might post a few more if you guys are interested.
#12 - on April 10, 2012. 03:05
1 like
Ian
Admin

Akatsuki

#13 - on May 4, 2012. 16:24
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

Here's some metal I've been listening to. I actually found one decent metalcore band. I thought they all sucked until i heard this one.

(Probably not their best song, but hey its a video)

(Just a small Ad but check them out on facebook if you can, they are REALLY good. I got their EP in my car)

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
Ian.
Admins online: 1 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forum - 2013