This topic was closed down by Ian.
Topic: Chat
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 7, 2012. - 21:30
Vexaz

A shoutbox or some chat of the sort would be nice...would probably even increase the activity on this site a bit. And I don't think it would really decrease activity on the forum that much.
(#2) posted on April 7, 2012. - 21:48
Ian

I had an irc one up for a while like on N-A and S-A, but it was hard to connect to if you don't already know what options to enable and not.

Expect to see someone saying this will decrease forum acivity.
(#3) posted on April 7, 2012. - 21:52
Vexaz

Yeah, I guess it will a bit, but w/e. A shoutbox would be nice though. It could be found right below the control panel and the recent activity stuff on here. I see it on other forums and it's pretty nice.
(#4) posted on April 8, 2012. - 14:31
EbonZone

Sounds legit
(#5) posted on April 9, 2012. - 02:15
Compassionate

Donovan, if you want a chat online I can create one and paste the codes to you so you can just put it in the system.

@Topic, sounds like a good idea. Linking the chatbox to various website will draw in members then we seduce them into signing up.
SSDD
(#6) posted on April 10, 2012. - 07:09
Ian

Quote by Compassionate
Donovan, if you want a chat online I can create one and paste the codes to you so you can just put it in the system.

@Topic, sounds like a good idea. Linking the chatbox to various website will draw in members then we seduce them into signing up.

I lost the IRC channel and someone else is idling there so I cant re-register it.
(#7) posted on April 10, 2012. - 07:19
Nelo

Legit or not I say no to this.
(#8) posted on April 10, 2012. - 08:00
Compassionate

Quote by Donovan
(...)

I lost the IRC channel and someone else is idling there so I cant re-register it.

Have you thought about putting up an Xat for this website?
SSDD
(#9) posted on April 10, 2012. - 13:46
Vexaz

Seriously, a xat for a site chat? Nah..totally no..so many problems with that..
(#10) posted on April 11, 2012. - 04:21
igi33

We had a Xat up several months ago, but those chats aren't really for these kinds of things.

Anyway, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to try coding up one nice real-time chatbox, I'll see soon enough.
(#11) posted on April 11, 2012. - 15:57
EbonZone

Quote by Compassionate

Last time you created something you completely forgot about it

*cough*clicky*cough*
(#12) posted on April 11, 2012. - 20:55
Compassionate

Quote by EbonZone
(...)

Last time you created something you completely forgot about it

*cough*clicky*cough*

I actually created that and forgot about it.

@Don, if you need help coding message me.
SSDD

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 25

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014