(#17) posted on May 23, 2013. - 14:37
fathmathsana

watever! weeds are worst
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#18) posted on May 25, 2013. - 08:08
Ian

Quote by Nelo
Wrong ^ It does have some good things that helps your body, but overall you're still increasing your chances of catching cancer.

With everything being released into our air every day like the smog from the millions of cars driving all around the world every minute, and nuclear fumes from the hundreds of power plants, just living on Earth nowadays increases the risks of getting cancer. lol, Weed is nothing compared to that.
(#19) posted on May 25, 2013. - 10:08
fathmathsana

there r ways that weeds will be dangerous. so y dint they stop using weeds whether they can put it in limits or not. weeds are bad bad and worst of all
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#20) posted on May 25, 2013. - 10:12
Ian

Quote by fathmathsana
there r ways that weeds will be dangerous. so y dint they stop using weeds whether they can put it in limits or not. weeds are bad bad and worst of all

Weed is the least evil of all drugs. There is no way it is worse than PCP, or crack, etc. I'll stop there. Too many "worse" hard drugs out there than marijuana.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm assuming weed is the only drug you've heard of.
(#21) posted on June 8, 2013. - 22:15
LondonJessica

Personally I don't think it should be legalise because that if it was legalised i think it would kill the thrill! Having to go get it secretly and the whole paranoia would cease to exist if it was legal!

Page 2 of 2
<< < 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014