Topic: Life on other planets
Users viewing this topic: None browsing this topic right now.

Page 1 of 1
#1 - on April 21, 2012. 17:55
Ian
Admin

Akatsuki

What is everyone's opinion on the possibility of life occurring at places other than earth?

They've already found several exoplanets (outside our solar system) that are just right for life, and look a lot like our planet, but bigger. Of course its 20,000 light years away or something. But there's green land and oceans, the temperature is right, so it would be pretty stupid to say there can't be some sort of life on those planets, considering they verified microbial life/bacteria to be living on planets right here in our own solar system.
#2 - on April 21, 2012. 17:59
Low
Admin

Sage

I really don't care.

We exist on Earth = fact. Likewise, it's possible that somehow, somewhere; life might exist. Just like we are once in a billion or trillion, there might be others in this universe of zillions.
#3 - on April 22, 2012. 01:23
Nelo

Chuunin

You must be talking about that GJ planet they found a few months ago. Ofc there are more than 1 dominate species. You'd have to be a fool to think we're the only 1's. As for that planet I would say go for it as far as testing human life, but the problem with that is some scientists make decisions from observations. Nothing is known about these planets other then how the surface look, its circumference, and how it orbits. We still have to worry about its composition and its atmosphere. People say well hey it has green land and water, but the airspace could host chemicals that is adapted by the lifeforms that host in that area, but will kill us if we breathed.
#4 - on April 23, 2012. 21:13
Zeke
Global Moderator

Sensei

There HAS to be life out there. If the universe is as vast than as scientist predict it, then there has to be some other form of life out there, even if it's not as advanced as us, or are more advanced than us. If we are the only ones here, than that's just a waste of space. I have a strong belief in God, so I doubt he would just create all of those planets and stars and no life to inhabit it.

On a side note, you know how in science fiction movies, they always depict the aliens as being highly advanced...what if we end up being the highly advanced ones that come in and take over their planet one day?
#5 - on May 1, 2012. 23:43
Nelo

Chuunin

I doubt that'll ever happen. We don't even have the technology to travel to other planets. So how will we take over something else. Scientists seem more interested in making the IPhone "X" rather then making spaceships.
#6 - on January 28, 2013. 23:11
DemonSpawn

Genin

man...ive seen so many UFOs
so life if acceptable on other planets
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
#7 - on May 21, 2013. 14:24
fathmathsana

Chuunin

Actually...I agree with LOW. Its a fact that we are living on Earth. So, than be it. No on will have any interest to live in a no life planet. It's much greater and advantaged to live in a greener world. A world that exists life.
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
#8 - on May 23, 2013. 06:11
DemonSpawn

Genin

Hm...but I agree with Zeke. We cannot be the only life forms in this huge universe! i believe that life can exist on other parts of the universe, Earth is the only planet we had live on..but it the 21 century and we have space probes or what ever..send them to the planets to explore and see if any other life forms are out there. I'm just saying..if I'm wrong I'm wrong
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
#9 - on May 23, 2013. 08:59
Low
Admin

Sage

Quote by fathmathsana
Actually...I agree with LOW. Its a fact that we are living on Earth. So, than be it. No on will have any interest to live in a no life planet. It's much greater and advantaged to live in a greener world. A world that exists life.

Blue, actually. Not green. 70% of the Earth's surface is water after all.
#10 - on May 23, 2013. 14:35
fathmathsana

Chuunin

Whatever color it is. its much nicer to live in the earth.
#11 - on May 24, 2013. 17:26
Krasotka

Academy student

There are like zillions of planets, so I'm pretty sure there are other planets with life on them.
#12 - on May 25, 2013. 10:06
fathmathsana

Chuunin

watever planets r there. but u have to think that there's a reason to live in earth. But not other planets right!

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No users online at the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 18

Naruto-Kun Forum - 2013