Topic: ino35 has just arrived
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 28, 2012. - 21:04
ino35

hey its ino35 and i only been here 10mins and i already been posting.i have no friends though.btw check out the demon with in part 1 and 2 and respond plz
life is really short so make it worth it. you only get one life so go great things in life. two roads are in life: possibilities or
Dysfunction. if i were you i would choose possibilities
(#2) posted on April 28, 2012. - 22:20
Vexaz

Hey, welcome. Have a good time.
(#3) posted on April 28, 2012. - 23:00
ino35

thanks you to
life is really short so make it worth it. you only get one life so go great things in life. two roads are in life: possibilities or
(#4) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:33
ino35

anyone who is reading this go check out my other post for something to do....it cures boredness 35%
(#5) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:40
EbonZone

Welcome Ino, you can make friends here. I'll be the first.
(#6) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:42
ino35

:D yay!
(#7) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:59
ino35

hey Darkfrost
(#8) posted on April 29, 2012. - 03:31
ino35

bored.....anyone there to talk to?
(#9) posted on April 29, 2012. - 13:48
Zeke

I can be your friend, but do you mind calming down with all of the double posting? If you have some thing to say then just edit your last post and put it in there. Trust me, SOMEONE will read it.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. I'm Zeke, one of the Moderators around here. I'd like to keep seeing you around.
(#10) posted on April 29, 2012. - 14:02
ino35

e_e cp is messed up...cant do it...it wont stay in one post....imma just stop posting
(#11) posted on April 29, 2012. - 14:18
Zeke

nah don't stop posting. Like what is wrong?
(#12) posted on May 1, 2012. - 16:29
Sepher_Raziel

Welcome to the forum side of this website.

We all hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014