Question: which side are you on?
3 votes as of April 29, 2012. - 00:03.

Topic: demon week
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 29, 2012. - 00:03
ino35

its demon week..from today to friday its demon week...all are welcome to join us in battle of the demons and join you side...."byakugan" see now i see u reading this...join the battle today!
life is really short so make it worth it. you only get one life so go great things in life. two roads are in life: possibilities or
Dysfunction. if i were you i would choose possibilities
(#2) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:22
ino35

come on! human ninja and demon ninja do you have any strenght? if so join the online war...the more you vote for yourside a greater chance at winning! "byakugan" i see u...vote for your side
life is really short so make it worth it. you only get one life so go great things in life. two roads are in life: possibilities or
(#3) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:32
EbonZone

human shinobido, harhar
(#4) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:36
ino35

o.o
(#5) posted on April 29, 2012. - 02:37
ino35

woah......i luv humans but demon ninja need to read this......
(#6) posted on April 30, 2012. - 05:43
Low

Ino35 there is an edit button. Use that, don't double post.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 19

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014