Topic: demon within
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 29, 2012. - 04:01
ino35

chapter 1:News from inner demon.
Yoko.a girl with red eyes and black hair,sat at a table in the back of a lunchroom.: her inner demon,Infernate,has some news that could happe.|he closed her eyes and whisperd: "black room open",her hair started to blow in

gust of wind and she opened her eyes.Yoko was no longer in the lunchroom.she was in an all black room standing infront of a firery gate."Infernate.awaken" she said.The ground started to shake then a growling noise came from the gate,two large red eyes

appeared behind the gate."Good your here" it said in a woman's voice,"yes,but why?" Yoko asked."I'm afraid what will happen to Kitoko village.A war of the demons wiil take place in our village" Infernate said."A war of demons?" Yoko asked

------------------------------------------------

chapter 2:Kyoshi Storm
"Yes...but less then an hour something terriblestorm wii take hold" Infernate said.Yoko was silent until sniffed the air,"a Kyoshi storm....?" she finally said."A storn when in which everytime rain falls a bandit appears"

Infernate explained."I cant handle the storm,its a non-stop shower" Yoko said,"well I know who can help you"Infernate said.Yoko stared at her demon,"who?".Infernate smiled then everything vanished
+ + +
life is really short so make it worth it. you only get one life so go great things in life. two roads are in life: possibilities or
Dysfunction. if i were you i would choose possibilities
(#2) posted on April 30, 2012. - 14:56
EbonZone

Keep it up Ino, interesting story
(#3) posted on May 1, 2012. - 10:53
Nelo

Chapter two seems publishable. Nice novelty.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 29

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014