Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted May 4, 2012. - 03:45
2 likes
TheBlackChidori

Don't know if you guys have watched this:

Naruto Shippuden Episode 261: For My Friend May 3, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 262: War Begins! May 10, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 263: Sai and Shin May 17, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 264: The Secret of Impure World Reincarnation May 24, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 265: Reunion With an Old Enemy May 31, 2012

But go ahead and discuss. New episode just came in today
(#2) posted May 4, 2012. - 13:43
1 like
sasuke-uchiha22

thanks
(#3) posted May 4, 2012. - 15:53
1 like
Zeke

Can somebody update me what is going on in the anime right now? I haven't watched it since Asuma died. I've been mainly reading the manga. I was thinking about catching up with it. I like some of the fillers where they go back in time, I find those interesting.
(#4) posted May 4, 2012. - 22:16
TheBlackChidori

Quote by Zeke
Can somebody update me what is going on in the anime right now? I haven't watched it since Asuma died. I've been mainly reading the manga. I was thinking about catching up with it. I like some of the fillers where they go back in time, I find those interesting.

You have a long way to go.
(#5) posted May 5, 2012. - 00:35
Nelo

Dude the last time I actually watched a full episode of Naruto was the Sasuke Vs Danzo part of the season. And before that, it was Itachi Vs Sasuke. Now I hear they got Gai going 7th gate. Been slipping compared to a few years ago. ):
(#6) posted May 15, 2012. - 21:08
Yondaime

Quote by Zeke

The war just started. Gaara gave his speech and in the recent ep you saw Edo Dei / Edo Sasori fight vs Kankuro / Omoi etc

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 30

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014