Question: U like this song
0 votes as of May 11, 2012. 22:17.

Topic: The beast inside me
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) | posted on May 10, 2012. 22:14
Bluejay275

The beast is inside of me when people are around me they want to see whats inside me the true side of me they dont want to meet the real side of me because he's so angrey he will go crazy and nothing can stop him but his own sin.when he go's to ten you better run from him because he'll probably have a gun with him and he don't kill at random only those who have offended him so you better pray your not them.the beast fights inside of me and its hard to keep him under control.i think i might explode.when i don't let the beast come out of me he feast on me thats why i hold a key to set it free and save me can't you see i play a dangerous game inside me. But he will fight for me when you make me angrey i call on him to let me control him. He can take more punsihment that you throw at him. You might make him fall down but he'll still stand tall once he finds your weakness then you will be beat and find yourself in a creek thats why i'm a freak because the beast is inside me can't you see you can't beat me because the beast is inside me.
The Dark One
(#2) | posted on May 10, 2012. 23:41
Hinatas_flame

I really like your song but somehow it feels similar to something i've listened to
(#3) | posted on May 11, 2012. 00:27
Bluejay275

All the songs i write are made just by me bluejay275
The Dark One

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 28

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014