Question: Was this a good song
0 votes as of May 11, 2012. 03:47.

Topic: The reaper
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) | posted on May 11, 2012. 03:47
Bluejay275

Im the reaper im a soul keeper. I keep all souls thats why im so cold on this lonely road. I have no soul thats why i steal others yo. When your alsleep i go in your room to steal your soul so i wont grow old. Im so cold i cant die im just like a ghost sometimes you see me other times you dont. And you wont once i turn into the reaper your soul is mine to dine on. I will be just fine when i dine on your soul but i think you wont be fine you might die. And your family will cry and i will say goodbye. I got my revenge im turning into a monster i will throw your dead body in a dumpster. The reaper is coming for you. You better have i clue what to do when he meets you. He will feast on your bones like a ice cream cone.
The Dark One
(#2) | posted on May 11, 2012. 17:22
Zeke

Lol, hello. Welcome to the forums.

You could've organized that a bit better. Is it a song or a paragraph? Try writing it in stanza's or organize it into verses and choruses.
(#3) | posted on May 11, 2012. 21:48
Bluejay275

Thanks for the info
The Dark One
(#4) | posted on May 12, 2012. 00:24
EbonZone

not bad
(#5) | posted on May 12, 2012. 00:31
Bluejay275

Its so hard to come up with songs
The Dark One
(#6) | posted on May 12, 2012. 00:44
EbonZone

a tip is recording yourself first, then listen and put what you've come with on paper. Writing while thinking of rhymes burns ideas and consumes more time, also when you are writing, don't keep reading what you've already made over-and-over again, that also kills ideas and makes you stuck on what you've done so far.
(#7) | posted on May 12, 2012. 00:51
Nelo

Agreed with the others. Some areas deserved to be halted. Period behind a certain point, then think of something to place after that or continue where you left off.
(#8) | posted on May 12, 2012. 01:40
Bluejay275

Thanks for the tips
The Dark One

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 24

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014