Question: Like this song
1 vote as of May 12, 2012. - 03:40.

Topic: I wont die
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted May 12, 2012. - 03:35
Bluejay275

I won't die today get out of my way. I want to kill you for all the things you put me through. This time im prepared i won't die so i don't care. You can throw me anywhere on the earth. I will just find my way back and the world will turn black. Just like my soul because im so cold. On this road i done told you. You can't kill me im your worst enemy. So give me everything you got. Im going to block all your shots. I can't die in this spot. I can't die you better say goodbye. I won't die im unstoppable. I got something in me that your about to see the real side of me. You better run while i took your gun or you will be done son. But i won't die so easy. Its going to take a whole army just to kill me. But i won't die so say goodbye.
The Dark One
(#2) posted May 12, 2012. - 13:36
raimon1122

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REALLY ARE YOU STUPID DON T THINK I WILL LESS YOU DO THIS BECAUSE I AM A RACE OF THE SUPER SAYEN
I AM THE LEGENDARI SUPER SAYEN
(#3) posted May 12, 2012. - 17:55
Bluejay275

Hey don't be mean i just write songs
The Dark One
(#4) posted May 12, 2012. - 17:56
Zeke

Yeah dude, I saw this. I don't have proper authority to remove the comment, or warn him. Though, you should contact Donovan or someone higher ranked in Moderation.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 26

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014