Topic: Misfits
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on May 12, 2012. - 17:53
Zeke

No, I'm not talking about the punk rock band, but rather, I'm talking about the British T.V show that's all the rage right now. Normally, I tend to stay away from trends but this show ain't bad. There's gonna possibly be an American version of it, but I'm probably not gonna look forward to it.

It's basically about 5 kids who got in trouble before the start of the show, and they all get super powers after this weird storm. After accidentally killing their probation worker, the gang get's into a string of crazy events such as zombie cheerleaders, fake Jesus, and accidentally killing more probation workers.

Here's a link to it on Hulu where you can watch all three seasons for FREE: Misfits on Hulu

You may need to register with Hulu because of the age restriction but other than that, there's nothing else needed to watch the episodes.
(#2) posted on May 13, 2012. - 07:20
Hinatas_flame

cool, thx
(#3) posted on May 13, 2012. - 15:19
Zeke

Did you watch the show?

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014