Topic: Im dieing inside
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) | posted on May 15, 2012. 03:36
Bluejay275

I have been trying to find you. But still i have no clue. Where you have gone. Its been so long. I truely miss you. Im dieing inside. Without you here by my side. I think i should die you might be in the afterlife. But i dont know if im right. Im fighting for my life. Just trying to find you. Im dieing inside would you please come back to me. You have been gone for so long. I need to be strong i wont give up. I will keep searching for you. First i need i clue where you might be. So will you please send a letter to me. Im dieing inside. Im just loseing my mind. Im dieing inside. Trying to find you.
The Dark One
(#2) | posted on May 15, 2012. 03:43
Bluejay275

Hey sorry if i cant organize my songs im writing them on my phone since it has wi-fi
The Dark One
(#3) | posted on May 17, 2012. 09:45
Nelo

You should like write a book or portfolio instead of making a bunch of different short stories.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014