Topic: Latest with bleach
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on August 21, 2012. - 14:38
Lesbo

Gotta love kenpachi hes a fucking monster.

If byakuya is really dead though i think i'll stop reading bleach

What are your thoughts on how bleach is progressing at the moment?
(#2) posted on August 21, 2012. - 23:02
Nelo

I doubt any of them are really dead. They're the top 10 main characters, and for Kenpachi to outrank Byakuya with 3 kills ahead proves that Byakuya will comeback. Right now Bleach still feels filler-ish, but its getting abit better.
(#3) posted on August 23, 2012. - 06:34
Low

Agree with Nelo. Don't think Byakuya will die just yet. Can't say the same for that guy whose with Yamamato tho.
(#4) posted on August 24, 2012. - 06:04
Awesomeguy101

Byakuya better not be dead :(

I really just don't like Kenpachi... at all
(#5) posted on August 26, 2012. - 13:00
miskos3

This is the last arc so they may be dead just fine. Also, I'm afraid Kenpachi may get owned too, facing the boss so early means bad things for him.

I wonder how many chapters until we get to see who helped Urahara
(#6) posted on August 26, 2012. - 18:58
Low

If you think it like that. But then, who will fill in as Kenpachi? Well certainly not Ikaku??! .-.
(#7) posted on August 27, 2012. - 03:23
Nelo

I could see Ikkaku replacing Kenpachi. He certainly has the power, aswell as Yumichika becoming his Lieutenant. I'm pretty sure it was either Grimmjow or Ashido who helped Urahara. Nobody else is popular enough to comeback from all the previous seasons but those 2.
(#8) posted on August 28, 2012. - 23:28
miskos3

Quote by Nelo
I could see Ikkaku replacing Kenpachi. He certainly has the power, aswell as Yumichika becoming his Lieutenant. I'm pretty sure it was either Grimmjow or Ashido who helped Urahara. Nobody else is popular enough to comeback from all the previous seasons but those 2.

I'm still hoping Gin didn't die and was hiding until now ... ;p

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 26

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014