This topic was closed down by igi33.
Topic: Naruto Chapter 606
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on October 17, 2012. - 10:18
Low

Naruto chapter 606: Dream World, Volume 63.

You can read it here.
(#2) posted on October 18, 2012. - 05:02
Nelo

I just noticed how that statue has all the tails of the Juubi. I noticed that back before the war and it never hit me until now.
(#3) posted on October 18, 2012. - 09:24
Low

To me, the only new stuff this chapter was that it was Madara and not Obito responsible for the other half of Zetsu.
(#4) posted on October 19, 2012. - 13:00
Yondaime

^ and the confirmation that Madara gave Nagato the Rinnengan and not Obito.

Also that white zetsu is a degraded version of Hashirama and black zetsu a degraded version of Madara. We thought this was true, but now its confirmed.
(#5) posted on October 19, 2012. - 13:08
Low

Quote by Yondaime
^ and the confirmation that Madara gave Nagato the Rinnengan and not Obito.

Also that white zetsu is a degraded version of Hashirama and black zetsu a degraded version of Madara. We thought this was true, but now its confirmed.

The second we found out that Madara is Madara and not Obito, we pretty much knew the entire story behind that. It became clear that Obito could not have given Pein the rinnegan. And the previous chapter and the chapter before that stoned that it was indeed Madara. This chapter just explained how Madara did it.
(#6) posted on October 20, 2012. - 14:22
miskos3

It makes me wonder how Madara gave Nagato his eyes without anyone - especially Nagato - noticing it...?
(#7) posted on October 21, 2012. - 03:07
Nelo

Quote by miskos3
It makes me wonder how Madara gave Nagato his eyes without anyone - especially Nagato - noticing it...?
Nagato was an Uzumaki right, so I think he might have a strand of Senju in him. What I don't get is how the Uchiha strand found its way to him.

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 24

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014