This topic was closed down by Nelo.
Topic: Naruto Chapter 607
No members browsing this topic.

Page 2 of 2
<< < 1
(#16) | posted on October 30, 2012. 01:53
Lokyilo

It's true that readers understand what's going on, but to those fans who see all these inconsistencies is a big let down. It's always pretty disappointing to find the author forgetting about their own story's time line.

Getting the message across is one thing, but getting the message across with ridiculous time line errors is another.
(#17) | posted on October 30, 2012. 22:26
miskos3

One of the main problems I can see is that Obito faced Yondaime Hokage shortly after his body was semi-destroyed, not only he could match Yondaime and summon Kyuubi, Kakashi was just a kid (teenage) at that time, thus Obito's age was supposedly the same, yet it doesn't look like it when you watch/read that part in anime/manga.

Moreover, it reveals that whole time, the whole plot is build on a teenager's crush dying. Seriously, can you expect anything worse when we've been through 600 chapters of shit?

This whole arc has been one bullshit after another, Kishimoto using silly plot moves to conveniently revive tons of characters that were better dead to further ruin his story, just to nail it with the biggest plothole that has ever been made afterwards. Yep. Kill your own story.

If I couldn't read this for free and/or didn't have time for it, I would've dropped this series months if not years ago.

/rant
(#18) | posted on October 31, 2012. 01:50
Lokyilo

Well, supposedly, that thing that looked like Tobi wrapped itself around Obito, which would explain why Obito was solid enough to fight Minato.

But still. Watching a little boy throw a tantrum over the girl he obsessed over isn't exactly something I signed up for.
(#19) | posted on October 31, 2012. 20:26
igi33

I sort of agree. If Kishi is not going to give us more reason than 'Obito butthurt cause of Rin', then it's dumb.

Page 2 of 2
<< < 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014