Topic: Bleach Ch.513
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on October 26, 2012. - 01:27
Nelo

This is Chapter 513 of Vol. 53 entitled "The Dark Moon Stroke". You can read it here: Click

Alternate source: Click

Ichigo has Quincy powers now.... I'm done with Bleach.
(#2) posted on October 26, 2012. - 09:17
Low

When I saw that I was like.. WTF?! Then I realized.. Bleach is one manga where the good guy has GOD OP POWERS COMBINED WITH AN ADAPTABILITY WITH WHATEVER HIS OPPONENTS POWERS~
(#3) posted on October 26, 2012. - 18:09
miskos3

I'm giving it one more chance, hopefully it turns out that power was from an outside source... (Hi Ishida, anyone?)
(#4) posted on October 26, 2012. - 21:33
Low

Quote by miskos3
I'm giving it one more chance, hopefully it turns out that power was from an outside source... (Hi Ishida, anyone?)

Possible. Maybe it was from that other time in Hogyoku Arc involving Ichigo's father... or something.
(#5) posted on October 26, 2012. - 22:14
miskos3

Quote by Low
(...)

Possible. Maybe it was from that other time in Hogyoku Arc involving Ichigo's father... or something.

I mean, if Ichigo turns out to be a Shinigami/Hollow/Vizard/Fullbringer/Quincy (did I miss anything?) that will be really silly. So instead of randomly gaining new powers, it'd be a good plot twist if he was saved by someone, Ishida, or even the white haired guy who is with Juhabach.
(#6) posted on October 27, 2012. - 11:25
Nelo

That would be the better choice. That subordinate guy did look shifty, and Ishida has yet to make his entrance so...
(#7) posted on October 31, 2012. - 01:19
Zeke

I thought they cancelled this series?
(#8) posted on October 31, 2012. - 09:12
miskos3

Quote by Zeke
I thought they cancelled this series?

Only the anime.
(#9) posted on November 3, 2012. - 01:44
Nelo

Ichigo's mom was a Quincy. I wonder if he's kin to Aizen.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
Ian, igi33.
Admins online: 2 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014