Topic: frozen heart
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) posted on January 29, 2013. - 06:04
DemonSpawn

my frozen heart was taken out
then was thrown to the floor
now i pick of the pieces of each sad moment.
my frozen heart was never completed...but its slowly melting away.
my frozen heart has died...
my frozen heart will live again
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#2) posted on February 15, 2013. - 23:24
jayj72

My mind is boggling..but okkkk????
Love sucks....you do anything for it but it comes back and bites you in the ass...just like best friends....or so called ones
(#3) posted on February 16, 2013. - 00:09
DemonSpawn

....dont say that about lala
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#4) posted on February 16, 2013. - 00:31
jayj72

Quote by DemonSpawn
....dont say that about lala

Watever
Love sucks....you do anything for it but it comes back and bites you in the ass...just like best friends....or so called ones
(#5) posted on February 16, 2013. - 00:43
DemonSpawn

the world dosen't hare you
Love,Grave-Child
(#6) posted on February 16, 2013. - 01:18
jayj72

Quote by DemonSpawn
the world dosen't hare you

What is hare
(#7) posted on February 16, 2013. - 01:19
jayj72

Quote by jayj72
(...)

What is hare

(#8) posted on February 16, 2013. - 02:20
DemonSpawn

i meant hate
Love,Grave-Child
(#9) posted on February 16, 2013. - 03:33
jayj72

Quote by DemonSpawn
i meant hate

I know,just fooling wit you
(#10) posted on February 16, 2013. - 04:11
jayj72

Don't click on the utube thing..it won't work
(#11) posted on February 16, 2013. - 04:39
jayj72

Hey zeke
(#12) posted on February 16, 2013. - 04:39
jayj72

[img][/img]
(#13) posted on March 16, 2013. - 12:41
fathmathsana

Geat poem DemonSpawn. or whatever it is. it's cool and kind of emotions was in it
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#14) posted on March 17, 2013. - 06:46
DemonSpawn

thank you sun
Love,Grave-Child
(#15) posted on April 1, 2013. - 18:09
1 like
Obito303

gud 1
great poem
(#16) posted on April 3, 2013. - 20:31
fathmathsana

so agree with u aryan.
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#17) posted on April 4, 2013. - 00:14
newakatsuki

Life is all about Pain and depression

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 18

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014