Question: Hs anybody experimented death....
7 votes as of February 12, 2013. - 03:18.

Topic: Hurting
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) posted on February 12, 2013. - 03:18
jayj72

Why do people do before thy think...
Love sucks....you do anything for it but it comes back and bites you in the ass...just like best friends....or so called ones
(#2) posted on February 12, 2013. - 03:41
Nelo

Srry 4 your loss. Been awhile since someone died in my family. I usually try to think about brighter things.
(#3) posted on February 12, 2013. - 03:46
jayj72

Quote by Nelo
Srry 4 your loss. Been awhile since someone died in my family. I usually try to think about brighter things.

Thnk you
Love sucks....you do anything for it but it comes back and bites you in the ass...just like best friends....or so called ones
(#4) posted on February 12, 2013. - 04:55
DemonSpawn

jayj....when ever you need a word from Kayla,,,let me know. {i'll talk to her soul and see whats happening} no joke..so serious
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#5) posted on February 12, 2013. - 05:04
Vexaz

I'm very sorry for your loss, I know it must hurt to lose someone close to you.

I also moved this to off topic, try to post topics within their respected sections. :)
(#6) posted on February 12, 2013. - 06:42
jayj72

Quote by Vexaz
I'm very sorry for your loss, I know it must hurt to lose someone close to you.

I also moved this to off topic, try to post topics within their respected sections. :)

Kk
(#7) posted on February 12, 2013. - 06:43
jayj72

Quote by DemonSpawn
jayj....when ever you need a word from Kayla,,,let me know. {i'll talk to her soul and see whats happening} no joke..so serious

Thanx....ok
(#8) posted on February 12, 2013. - 08:41
Orihime-chan

well i don't know how it's when a friend die but i lost many friends of mine . sorry for your loss too
(#9) posted on February 12, 2013. - 20:30
Soul_Dawner

I've known several great men and women who have been taken from me. I did not shed a single tear, and I certainly did not make my emotion a problem for anyone else. The way you alienated Punk123 in the polls was pathetic. It's alright to mourn, and it's alright to feel pain, but when your grieving process is just an excuse to start drama over the internet, then it's safe to say that you have taken it too far.
(#10) posted on February 12, 2013. - 20:31
Soul_Dawner

and btw, how can you experiment with death? If you experiment with death, you're one fucked up individual. Just sayin'.
(#11) posted on February 12, 2013. - 21:07
jayj72

Quote by Soul_Dawner
and btw, how can you experiment with death? If you experiment with death, you're one fucked up individual. Just sayin'.

How about you shut up becuz you have no idea wat you Tum bout
(#12) posted on February 12, 2013. - 21:22
Soul_Dawner

I obviously know more then you. c:
(#13) posted on February 12, 2013. - 23:19
jayj72

Quote by Soul_Dawner
I obviously know more then you. c:

How,bitch
(#14) posted on February 13, 2013. - 01:38
DemonSpawn

jeesh,jayj calm down.you dont see me mad or upset and causing drama..just let her rest in peace and stop using her death to be angry..look at me for example
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#15) posted on February 13, 2013. - 03:11
szayelaporro

Sorry about your friend but continue to hang in there and be strong
(#16) posted on February 13, 2013. - 03:33
DemonSpawn

thank you
Love,Grave-Child

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 17

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014