Topic: what would be a good action story?
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted February 24, 2013. - 04:02
DemonSpawn

im trying to write a new story with a lot of action in it,and i need help on what should it be about.
so can you help me with ideas?
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#2) posted February 25, 2013. - 03:59
Nelo

Group of teens finds this cave with a chrysalis embedded into a wall. One girl notices something inside it and decided to touch it. Seconds after a pair of eyes open and the shell begins to crack, falling out of it is a women with pale skin and 4 hind wings.

You can start from there I guess
(#3) posted February 28, 2013. - 11:26
Low

Here's an idea.

"A family goes on a camping trip up into snowy mountains. While trying to escape an avalanche, they end up trapped in an ice cave. After hours of walking, they come out...but into another world, where the first thing you imagine becomes your power.

For Simon who was thinking about God at that fateful moment right before he walked into this new other world; life would never be the same. Will they ever get back to their own world? Or will Simon be consumed with power and greed?"

Work around the plot. I'm sure you can get a lot of action and fighting along the way.
(#4) posted March 16, 2013. - 12:33
fathmathsana

oops! than i'm unlucky. cause the stories that i can write with great effections and mot beautifully are HORROR STORIES
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014