Question: say yes or no if you want to know what happened next
1 vote as of April 1, 2013. - 18:00.

Topic: ghost story
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 1, 2013. - 18:00
Obito303

it was dark at night . ram was the only watchmen the building,he was felling lonely . then look out side the window a ma was coming towards him . he was that someone has come nd now he will talk to him . he was excited nd he open the door ..............there was no one.he doubted that where the man has gone. before going to sleep he again look out of the window .......the man was again coming . he then again opened the door nd there was no one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....then he rembarerd about a ghost story which people used to say about that building but he ignored it .. that night nothing happened . next night there were to watchmen ,so they both were talking ....then they both noticed a man coming . another watchmen opened the door nd he saw nothing.........there was no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then ram told him about his incident of yesterday . both gaurd startingg to searc the man . the they both saw.....................................................................to be continued
(#2) posted on April 3, 2013. - 21:08
fathmathsana

they both saw........a man was walking towards the rest house. they followed the man who was kind of really big, even scary looking from behind, so different the time when Ram saw him first. The two watchman Ram and Shyam,got so nervous and scared. The man, who was now going inside the rest house. the man suddenly got vanished. but the watchmen thought that because of the fog they couldn't see the man entering the rest house. So they just ignored the vanishing and decided to go to the rest house.
CHAPTER 2: THE REST HOUSE The door groaned a loud creak when Ram and Shyam entered the rest house. it seemed like the rest house was old enough. maybe about more than 300 years long. the whole house was even covered with cobwebs. dust and dirt. it look likes that nobody ever entered that place for a while. Suddenly, Ram and Shyam remembered about the man that they were followed by all the way. they started to call if anybody was there. "IS THERE SOMEONE HERE? HELLO?" Ram searched if someone was there. But the man was now here in site. "HEY< MAYBE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME. LET'S JUST GO!" Shyam was scared but didn't wanted to express it. Then suddenly, they heard something fell on the ground from upstairs. Ram wanted to know what was it, but Shyam was too scared that he left the place saying to guard the owner's house as he was the watchman. However, Ram was eager to know about the sound that came from the upstairs, so he went there. He wa searching for where the sound came from but couldn't found any clue. When he started to turn round to go back, a loud creak came from one of the wall.

Note: 3rd chapter will be given within 24 hours. hope u like this aryan

I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#3) posted on April 3, 2013. - 21:11
fathmathsana

a loud creak from one of the wall made him jump.........................3rd chapter wil be there within 24 hours.
(#4) posted on April 5, 2013. - 06:29
Obito303

no its not thar story
(#5) posted on April 5, 2013. - 06:32
Obito303

sorry u r totLY WRONG

(#6) posted on April 5, 2013. - 16:07
fathmathsana

sorry u r totLY WRONG
(#7) posted on April 7, 2013. - 18:32
Obito303

but
very bad idea dumbo
(#8) posted on April 7, 2013. - 20:10
newakatsuki

AHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Life is all about Pain and depression
(#9) posted on April 15, 2013. - 13:02
Obito303

Quote by newakatsuki
AHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what
(#10) posted on May 17, 2013. - 23:20
fathmathsana

Hey its a gud idea dumbo.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 14

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014