Question: ??????????????
1 vote as of May 27, 2013. 16:01.

Topic: Life or Death?
No members currently browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
#1 - on May 27, 2013. 16:01
fathmathsana

Many ppl in the world live with freedom and wants his/her life to be awesome. Like me. But other ppl just wants death. Why Can we prevent it or not? My friends! As u know lives are given by our god and r taken by our god. Than wat's the use dying. Thats right! i'll choose that we should live our lives as perfectly as we can.
Wat r ur guys opinion?
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
#2 - on May 27, 2013. 16:02
Ian

I don't understand what this debate is about.
#3 - on May 27, 2013. 17:21
Low

Quote by Ian

Its about choosing to live life to the fullest; or seeking death....suicide or something?

I choose life. My life is not the happiest one, or even the one I think I want but this is the one I have and I appreciate my life.
#4 - on May 27, 2013. 17:46
Obito303

Quote by Ian

mee too
#5 - on May 28, 2013. 10:07
fathmathsana

Low said correctly.
its about choosing life or leaving ur life.
anyways i agree u with Low. i have been in horrible situations since my childhood. but now im living as free bird. no one to stop me
#6 - on May 31, 2013. 05:06
Ian

I'd of course pick life. No matter how much things can suck at certain points of time, there's ways to get through it.
#7 - on May 31, 2013. 11:50
fathmathsana

well, thats the answer that i wanted to here.
The one's who choose life has the courage
but the one who choose death is the ones who dont trust others and theirselves even

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014