Topic closed down by igi33.
Topic: Naruto Manga Chapter 632
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted May 29, 2013. - 15:01
Low

Naruto Manga Chapter 632 entitled "Explosion" has been released. You can read the chapter online at Mangahere by visiting this Link

(#2) posted June 1, 2013. - 06:18
Nelo

Hokage's are toooo strong. I think I had a dream a few years ago similar to the way the Juubi split itself into little minions. It might have been something else I watched too.
(#3) posted June 2, 2013. - 17:35
Yondaime

I just find it odd that Madara isnt doing shit since last I recall the juubi is his plan for his ''dream''/goal to work, why wouldnt you protect it ?

If they succeed in destroying/sealing the juubi, he has nothing left.
(#4) posted June 2, 2013. - 19:26
Low

Quote by Nelo
Hokage's are toooo strong. I think I had a dream a few years ago similar to the way the Juubi split itself into little minions. It might have been something else I watched too.

I think its due to the fact they are Zombies. Any jutsu they use does not put strain to their ability to perfectly apply what they know in theory.

@Yon: I think Madara is well aware that they cannot seal the Bijju. It would take the collective effort of a Sharingan User and a Senju to put an end to the Bijju if I''m not wrong here.
And besides, the Bijju has not even fully realized it's form.

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 19

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014