Topic: Broken Realation: CHAPTER TWO
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on May 29, 2013. - 21:29
fathmathsana

The next morning Shari woke up at 7am. After doing her breakfast she went downstairs to wait for Josh. After only 5minutes Josh appeared and than we went outside. "Shall we go to a coffee shop or a park or somewhere to talk?' Josh asked me. "lets go to a coffee shop" I suggested. "Than lets go the cappuccino's cafe. where we always go right?" "I'm okay with it". I replied slowly.
We went inside the cafe and sat down. "So tell me Shari. Is there anything that I can do to u to help u?" Josh asked me. "I dont know. Its like everything is shattered nothing is left". I said sadly. "Look Shari u wont need to be suffering like this for a man like that. U need to live ur life. Don't just waste for someone who betrayed u so badly" Josh tried to convince me. At that time Sosce came inside the cafe with Rose who always used to be together with him now. They were luking so happy as if anything horrible didnt happen in their's lives. I was so sad that i left the place suddenly holding Josh's hand and Sosce saw that. i was sure Sosce was feeling bad but i ignoe him and went out with Josh. Josh was giving me advices and advices but nothing happened to me.
That night when the cold breezes were entering my room through the widow i got so cold i wrapped myself within a big cloth and started to think about the advices Josh gave me. I went thiking and thinking and maybe i thought to give a chance to my life.
Next morning when i woke up i didnt know wat happened to me but i WAS smiling. After 10yrs it felt so great to feel my heart so light. I directly went to the bathroom SINGING. After all the dressing ups i went downstairs and had breakfast with Cheryl. She was so shocked to see me cheerful. I even couldn't figure out what was the matter.
Around 12:30 at afternoon Josh came and wanted to walk a little bit. While I was walking Josh was also shocked and happy. Shocked because to see me so cheer up and happy to see me happy.. In that moment I felt something really special about Josh. I thought that he has been my close friend since last 10yrs. And have been loving me since last 10yrs. Than i started to know the difference between Josh and Sosce. How Josh kept loving me and Sosce left me within only 2months.
After walking for an hour we sat on a bench in the park with Josh."ummm Josh! May I ask u something?" "feel free to ask" Josh said. "Do u still luv me? Still waiting for me?" I asked nervously. After a long silence Josh answered me,"Yes I still luv u, I am still waiting for u to come" Josh confessed. "Josh do u know why I was so hyperactive to day? because I think i had fallen in love with u. thats y...I LOVE U" I even confessed my feelings. "I love u too Shari. I love u."
When me and Josh returned to my house he gave me a kiss and said gud night. That time my ex-boyfriend was watching me and Josh. And i know that he was getting jealous. However, when as soon as I entered my house Josh called me and we started talking. "Hi baby! How R U? Hope u r fine!" "Yeah Josh Im fine and u know that! We were just talking u know!" "Yeah I know Shari but still it doesnt seem gud even one minute without u!" Well so than me and Josh were talking the whole night and slept at 2:30am.
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#2) posted on June 1, 2013. - 06:14
Nelo

That was quite long. Booksie seems like something you might be interested in.
(#3) posted on June 1, 2013. - 10:20
fathmathsana

nah! i just wanna be in this site with all my grendz reading my story. second chapter is also there third chapter will be coming soon
enjoy!
(#4) posted on June 1, 2013. - 16:42
DemonSpawn

Quote by fathmathsana
nah! i just wanna be in this site with all my grendz reading my story. second chapter is also there third chapter will be coming soon
enjoy!

Booksie is a lot better for writing.I'm there and so is New so friends will read your work.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#5) posted on June 1, 2013. - 18:44
fathmathsana

nah! just luv this site

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014