Question: How is this?
1 vote as of June 8, 2013. - 00:16.

Topic: Broken Relation: CHAPTER FOUR
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted June 8, 2013. - 00:13
fathmathsana

Next morning, as Josh said that he was gonna take Shari for a scary midnight movie, Shari called Josh for some early plans."Ugh! Josh pick up the phone. Come on!" But it went useless. After getting ready nd having breakfast Shari made a rush to Josh's house. It was not that far so Shari decided to walk there. "Shari!". Someone called Shari from behind nd she turned back. Standing there was Sosce all dressed up well. " Shari, I know...I know that u r still mad at me. But pls...pls forgive me. I want to repent for my mistake". Sosce started pleading Shari to come back. "Why dont u understand Sosce. I have gone too forward in my life. U r my past nd i have found my present...nd future. There's no way that i can go back to u". Saying that when Shari turned back to go, she saw Josh walking towards her. Shari ran to him nd hugged Josh. Sosce was there standing far away luking at them when Shari nd Josh walked away ignoring him.

"I was coming to ur house, when that Sosce stopped me" Said Shari..

"Did he dared to do anything with u? any misbehave or something?" Asked Josh concerned.

"no he didnt. Thank god u came by. Well, anyways lets stop talk about that useless topic. Do u have any other plan for now, instead of going for the midnight scary movie" Shari asked. "Well, anything u like. Just order, coz ur wish is my demand, my highness". Josh said with kind of royal type. "Now stop being so espectful nd lets go to the beach. I want to feel the water a little bit" Shari said with a giggle.

When they reached the beach, Shari ran to the sea shores nd started playing with the water cheerfully, like a baby girl filled with excitement. "come here Josh! Its so fun here!" Shari called Josh, who was standing a little bit far away luking at Shari, seeing her so happy. Josh came runnign nd spashed water at Shari. "Yeah this is totally fun, I know" U know wat Shari, when i see u, i feel like forgetting all the sad or sorrowful moments that happened in my life. Coz u know why!?! Because u r the only who matters to me in my life". Saying that Josh started to kiss Shari. At that time there was no one there. Everyone left for their home. The waves came crashing to the shores. The two warm bodies went lost for each other in that cold breeze night.

They slept off, nd Shari woke up at 10 o'clock at that same night. "Josh, Josh wake up. Its been really late. We need to go now" Shari started to wake Josh up, but he didnt replied, just laid there without moving an inch. "Josh, Josh for god's sake wake up. Josh...." Shari stopped calling Josh when she saw blood in her hands, nd came to know it came from Josh's head. Thats right! Josh's back of the head was bleeding. "JOOOOSSSSSH!" Shari screamed nd faiinted.
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#2) posted June 9, 2013. - 15:03
Obito303

hhmmmmm....intresting
(#3) posted June 9, 2013. - 21:42
fathmathsana

Thankx Obito. but wats with the hmmmmmmm's?
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#4) posted June 11, 2013. - 19:38
Obito303

ur welcome

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 25

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014