Topic: Broken Relation: CHAPTER FIVE
Users viewing this topic: None browsing this topic right now.

Page 1 of 1
#1 - on June 9, 2013. 14:24
fathmathsana

Chuunin

When Shari woke up, she was lying on her bed in her bedroom. Sunlight was pouring from the door. As soon as Shari remembered what happened last night she jumped up, still sitting on the bed. Sitting beside her was Cheryl all sad and concerned. "Oh! madam Shari. Thank God! U r awake. I was so...so worried. Are u alright?" But without answering Cheryl's question Shari stood up nd asked her that where is Josh? Is he alright nd stuff. "Madam Shari, Sir Josh...he's admitted in the hospital nearby here. Where we go for ur regular check-up. Sir Josh lost so many blood. But just now the doctors called, they said he's perfectly fine" But Shari was still so concerned and impatient to meet Josh she ran all the way to hospital even without having any proper dress up.

"Excuse me! Josh Davis. Which room number is he in?" Shari asked the nurse stood in the counter of the hospital. "Josh Davis! oh, he's in the room number 7. 1st floor take the second right nd the first left sided door" The nurse said. "thank you" And again Shari ran all the way there. When she reached the door nd opened it Josh was laying down there, but opening his eyes. His head was bandaged all around. "Oh...Oh my god! Josh! U r all right! I was so worried! How r u feeling now?" "Im all right! thankx. Its just kind of feeling dizzy". Then Shari kissed Josh's forehead. "You will be alright darling. But before that i wanna know who did this to u". Shari was so determined to know that who did all these things to Josh.

Within only 1 or 2weeks Josh got fully recovered nd went to his home.All the time Shari used to be with him. Serving him. As soon as, Josh recovered Shari nd Josh went to the Police station. "So! Josh Davis nd Shari Sherlock! U two were sleeping on the beach nd when Shari woke up, U! u were hurt. right!" Inspector Colsman read their statement. "Ok then, Mr. Davis. We r sure to catch that murderer of ur's dont worry! And maybe I will call u both for some clues. Do come when i call u k!" "Alright sir we will be present here whenever u call. Thank u so much!" After thanking nd giving the statement Josh and Shari left the Police station. And until the culprit was bee caught Shari wanted Josh to live in her house.

I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
#2 - on June 9, 2013. 15:07
Obito303

Chuunin

............intresting again
but it is obvious that sosce was the culpret
#3 - on June 12, 2013. 05:35
fathmathsana

Chuunin

well, maybe its not Sosce. who knows!
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No users online at the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 26

Naruto-Kun Forum - 2013