Topic: Broke Relation: CHAPTER SIX
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted June 12, 2013. - 08:45
fathmathsana

THE NEXT DAY.........

"As u know, that day was warm, but after we slept there, I woke up by hearing someone calling my name. It was a whisper more then a call, i guess. I Searched through everywhere, but other then the both of us, no other soul were present there. Again when i laid down near u the voice started calling my name. And that time when i luked behind a dark, tall figure was standing far away. Luking at me. I am sure that it was a woman. A woman wrapped in darkness, all in black, long hair, white skin. Like a evil ghost. Ugh! After that i dont know what happened. After that, when i opened my eyes, my head was bandaged and I was lying on the hospital bed" As Josh gave the full statement to the inspector, Shari, Cheryl nd the inspector was totally amused.

"Thank u Mr. Davis. Uh...Ms. Sherlock, did u saw anyone there? Or lets say, anything at all?" Inspector Colsman asked Shari. "Well, no sir, it was just i saw Josh bleeding his head nd i go fainted thats all".

"Thank u Ms. Sherlock. And I, will promise u both that i will find that culprit of urs for sure. For now, allow me to go" "Thank u Mr.Colsman". After all those statements Josh and Shari planned to go for a movie. "Wait Josh! It will take only 10minutes. Please, let me first enter the bathroom". "No, no my dear Shari, I will first enter the bathroom. And it will take only 5 minutes/ I promise". Shari nd Josh were arguing that who wants the first to enter the bathroom. "ugh! Then have it ur ay" After saying that Shari stomped out of the room. Josh started to laugh.

They got ready for the movie in an hour and went out. It was a 2hrs movie. When they got out of the theater it was going to be 6 o'clock. "Shall we go then?" Shari suggested. "Oh! not now. Dont u think its too early to go" But Josh didnt wanted to go. "Anyways, I want to talk about something, shall we go to the park. u know! sitting on the bench it wuld be easy" "K! lets go!" Then they both went into the park. "So what do u wanna talk about?" Shari asked. Suddenly, Josh knelt down nd said, "Will u marry me Shari? Will u be my Mrs. Davis?" Josh said smiling. "Awww...of course Josh i will be glad to. Oh Josh! I was just waiting fr this day". Then they both kissed each other and started to prepare for their wedding.

I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#2) posted June 15, 2013. - 10:49
Obito303

boring............so boring................
(#3) posted June 15, 2013. - 12:15
fathmathsana

Excuse me! If its boring then dont read it.
(#4) posted June 15, 2013. - 13:52
Low

Quote by Obito303
boring............so boring................

Hey, no spamming. Warned.
(#5) posted June 15, 2013. - 13:56
Obito303

lol i am not reading it
just comenting
(#6) posted June 15, 2013. - 15:52
fathmathsana

Well, without reading u cant comment.
and pls if u dont have any sense of how to write a story then pls dont comment
(#7) posted June 15, 2013. - 16:44
Low

Quote by Obito303
lol i am not reading it
just comenting

Don't bother posting if you didn't read. Its disrespectful. Don't post any more on the topic Obito, pm me if you have something to say in regards.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 25

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014