Topic: Bleach Manga Chapter 542
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on June 20, 2013. - 21:19
Low

Bleach Manga Chapter 542 entitled "The Blade is Me" has been scanned by Mangastream and released on Mangahere. You can read it by following the link here. Discuss below what you think about the chapter.
Sorry for the delay, and hope you enjoy the chapter!

My comment: I think Ichigos pretty godly. Because whenever he was using either of his powers, hollow ones or the powers lent to him by the Quincy blood, he has always been stronger than any ordinary captain level. It will be fun to see just how strong he is.

Although I don't think Ichigo will fight Juuha Bach directly. Perhaps, its Kenpachi Zaraki who will do the honors...
(#2) posted on June 21, 2013. - 02:47
kitsune-naruto

Yea, Ichigo is basically on a whole new level with his new power. I would like to see another epic fight featuring kenpachi!
(#3) posted on June 21, 2013. - 04:47
Low

Yeah that guy basically captain level without a Bankai. His Bankai will be epic I think.
(#4) posted on June 22, 2013. - 11:21
beyond99

I can't imagine how powerful his bankai is gonna be. He'll be too much for juha bach
Look beyond wat u see
(#5) posted on June 22, 2013. - 12:12
Low

Quote by beyond99
I can't imagine how powerful his bankai is gonna be. He'll be too much for juha bach

Nah, at best I predict an even contest or one where Ichigo still doesnt have enough power. Remember, he got beaten so easily by Juuha Bach.
(#6) posted on June 24, 2013. - 14:34
miskos3

I still wonder what will be Uryuu's role in all of this

Also, how about finally showing us who saved Urahara in Hueco Mundo?
(#7) posted on June 24, 2013. - 16:22
Low

Quote by miskos3
I still wonder what will be Uryuu's role in all of this

Also, how about finally showing us who saved Urahara in Hueco Mundo?

Me think thats the former #2 Arrancar Nel. Or was she #3. Waitwaitwaitwait can't it be Ishida who saved them?

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 14

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014