Question: Am i right?
1 vote as of July 14, 2013. - 09:18.

Topic: How would u behave??????
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on July 14, 2013. - 09:18
fathmathsana

hey I got a question here. if a hater of ur's stands infront of u, how will u behave? Friendly? just like simple strangers? or close friends? do u know how I will behave? I will behave friendly, nd the reason for that is it wont make any matter go wild. for an example,if I talked to him/her very rudely of course he wont also standback he will also try to argue with me or something. hence, its a much better idea to behave friendly even with ur haters. What do U guys think?
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.
(#2) posted on July 14, 2013. - 14:13
Low

Avoid. Yep. Haters gon Hate. I wont put up with it if I dont have to. What usually happens is there are people who keeps dragging you in with the "Hater".
(#3) posted on July 15, 2013. - 15:43
fathmathsana

lol. but still haters rhumans. nd we HAVE to behave friendly with humans.
(#4) posted on July 16, 2013. - 15:54
I_Need_Your_Love

Kill them with kindness?
(#5) posted on July 16, 2013. - 23:05
fathmathsana

well, that's one point to be noted. lol
but still haters, r called to them not to us. so we shouldn't behave with so hatred nd stuff
(#6) posted on July 19, 2013. - 15:27
Nelo

I'd just cook on them.
(#7) posted on July 19, 2013. - 22:22
fathmathsana

hehe. that was pretty funny. but it was so MAENIE!
(#8) posted on July 29, 2013. - 09:44
DemonSpawn

Kill them..with succese.Kill them with anything really.You really cant get rid of them..to me its calming to know that I have haters..to me it means that they are jealous because I'm "better" then them and more succesful in life..that's all I gotta say.
-D.S
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#9) posted on August 9, 2013. - 10:47
fathmathsana

whoa! u guys r SOOOOOOOO mean!
(#10) posted on August 9, 2013. - 23:59
DarkSasword

I would put on a mask and say that i "agree" with them when in reality I don't care over about what they hate. Then not too suddenly find an excuse to leave.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014