This topic was closed down by igi33.
Topic: Naruto Manga: Chapter 640
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on July 24, 2013. - 06:08
Low

The latest Naruto Manga Chapter has been released. The chapter entitled Finally has been scanned by and hosted on MangaPanda. You can read the chapter online by following this link. You can discuss about the chapter below in this topic. Enjoy.

(#2) posted on July 24, 2013. - 20:59
miskos3

Well damn. I see a similarity here. I wonder how long till he turns into a butterfly :O
(#3) posted on July 24, 2013. - 21:07
Low

Quote by miskos3
Well damn. I see a similarity here. I wonder how long till he turns into a butterfly :O

Well, he does look like Enel from One Piece. Holding a staff- those circle things on his back. Well Enels have names of Thunder Gods on them. Still though, the art is way too similar.
(#4) posted on July 27, 2013. - 21:54
Nelo

Well Japan has like 1000 + animes based on their myths/fantasies. If you ever seen Inuyasha, the staff Obito is holding is similar to Miroku's. They can change the looks of their anime as much as they want but they still follow the same beliefs. As for the chapter, those little orbs in his hands are strange. Now that they're floating around him he just got even more OP.

Page 1 of 1
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 15

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014