Topic: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods!
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted August 5, 2013. - 17:28
Jam_Masta_Fresh

Does anyone know where I can find this. I see a lot of people on youtube comments who've seen the movie and I can't find it anywhere. All the places I've checked require surveys.
The Wolverine was tight... Changed to my old sig for it.

(#2) posted August 5, 2013. - 19:34
Obito303

no idea
(#3) posted August 6, 2013. - 01:23
DarkSasword

this movie is a phantom movie. everyone knows its out but no one can find it due to copyrights............
(#4) posted August 7, 2013. - 07:29
Jam_Masta_Fresh

Quote by DarkSasword
this movie is a phantom movie. everyone knows its out but no one can find it due to copyrights............

That's what I thought, but it's strange how I'm seeing this youtubers who've seen it though...

I want to check it, although I'm let down by the SSJ God Mode..

(#5) posted August 7, 2013. - 13:40
DarkSasword

Quote by Jam_Masta_Fresh
(...)

That's what I thought, but it's strange how I'm seeing this youtubers who've seen it though...

I want to check it, although I'm let down by the SSJ God Mode..

they probability had the chance to see it before it was taking down by who owes the dbz copyright
(#6) posted August 12, 2013. - 17:51
Kabutofan780

Quote by DarkSasword
(...)

they probability had the chance to see it before it was taking down by who owes the dbz copyright

If you find it or if anyone else does let me know I feel this is a must see
(#7) posted August 21, 2013. - 07:29
Jam_Masta_Fresh

Quote by Kabutofan780
(...)

If you find it or if anyone else does let me know I feel this is a must see

Yes!

(#8) posted September 17, 2013. - 00:56
Jam_Masta_Fresh

TORRENT IS UP FINALLY ZOMG!!!!

(#9) posted September 18, 2013. - 04:02
Nelo

I think it was a mistake to waste a movie on this let alone put in a story after the series ended, and try to fit it in after the Buu saga. They're better off re-launching the series as something new. Wont be watching this movie anytime soon.
(#10) posted September 18, 2013. - 14:23
Jam_Masta_Fresh

Such a weird movie, not a normal antagonist... Vegeta was totally out of character in this one but they also point that out in the movie. I'm glad I watched it because I at least wanted to see it, but it's not that great..

(#11) posted September 18, 2013. - 21:17
Zeke

I've seen the trailers and while at first, I wanted to see the movie, the moment they called out a new transformation, I just laughed horribly and let go of it.

Dragonball Absalon is really good though.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 24

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014