Question: Do you play Naruto games for the DS?
0 votes as of September 29, 2013. 09:20.

Topic: Naruto Ninja council 3?
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
#1 | posted on: September 28, 2013. 15:00
Kabutofan780

just got this game recently, and I have to say I am very disappointed with it. There isn't even a story mode.
#2 | posted on: September 29, 2013. 09:21
Low

When putting photobucket images, you need to be careful not to include the url as well. You can just copy paste the direct img coded link. I have fixed this on this topic and the other one.
#3 | posted on: September 29, 2013. 14:07
Zeke

So what is it, a straight up fighting game?
#4 | posted on: September 29, 2013. 15:23
Kabutofan780

Quote by Low
When putting photobucket images, you need to be careful not to include the url as well. You can just copy paste the direct img coded link. I have fixed this on this topic and the other one.

Thanks for the tip and for fixing it.

Quote by Zeke
So what is it, a straight up fighting game?
Not at all. It's just a lot of missions. There are some bosses but not until you get A and B rank. You get this bingo card and do missions to unlock characters. I guess I was really disappointed because it didn't follow up with the other ones before it. Not to mention in the U.S. version they took out the sound 4 along with one tailed cloak Naruto and second state Sasuke because the U.S. hadn't got to that in the anime.
#5 | posted on: September 29, 2013. 18:14
rock-naruto18

dalew
#6 | posted on: September 29, 2013. 20:11
Low

Oh and, you can use edit button to add anything extra to your post, even jif you want to quote someone else. Use the button in the reply and copy paste the name of the person and te text that you want to quote. Double posting is kinda bad.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 18

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014