Topic: ILLUMINATI
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on September 28, 2013. - 19:21
Kinkaku_Veroshi

many people believe they exist....and some people dont...what are your thoughts?
(#2) posted on September 29, 2013. - 02:16
Zeke

Tbh, recently, I've been starting to doubt their existence. If they don't take over/destroy the world by the time I'm 30, I'm going into politics to try to see if I can help the country. I figured, instead of blaming a secret society for all of the problems in this country, maybe I can seek office to help my people.

Otherwise, I'm probably gonna die by the time Obama get's out of office.

(#3) posted on September 29, 2013. - 09:28
Low

Oh, they do exist. Every shounen mainstream plotline villain character has been portrayed as having a single eye, or portrayed with a symbol of the devil. Not just villains.
Take a look at the seal on Narutos bellly, the symbol of the leaf, Tobi, Obito before becoming the Juubi Jinchurikki, Madara, Infinite Tsukiyomi, New World Order... ring a bell? lol
Modern day Apocalyptic films all have the symbols of the devil on the survivng bases and stuff, in mangas as well. Apocalyptic ones... ones that I actually read (one in particular) has a giant city shaped like an eye. People live inside of it.
(#4) posted on September 29, 2013. - 14:10
Zeke

What if I told you that World Apocalypse wasn't their goal? And that the end of the world is actually a very material and worldly matter. After all, what is the destruction of a single world to a being that can live forever? All those one-eye symbols were purposely planted in art and music as a diversion to the common man. In actuality, they are trying to do something much worst than destroy the world. Just to give you a hint, who is the devil's immortal enemy?

Also, in terms of Naruto, the Shinobi villages are JUST as bad as Madara and the Akatsuki. After all, who the fuck brainwashes children to be killing machines? Yeah sure, you can argue and say it's their way of life but, if you put it into our world's perspective, it's wrong.
(#5) posted on September 29, 2013. - 15:14
Low

[quote=Zeke]What if I told you that World Apocalypse wasn't their goal? And that the end of the world is actually a very material and worldly matter. After all, what is the destruction of a single world to a being that can live forever? All those one-eye symbols were purposely planted in art and music as a diversion to the common man. In actuality, they are trying to do something much worst than destroy the world. Just to give you a hint, who is the devil's immortal enemy?

Also, in terms of Naruto, the Shinobi villages are JUST as bad as Madara and the Akatsuki. They are not merely trying to destroy the world. they are trying to exterminate humanity. This much is apparant in all the apocalyptic movies made. Only a handful, or millions of people survive and live in the entire world. This is the ultimate goal.

America does this wildly. The so called prepping. Accumulating guns, food and water. Security to not let ANYONE near. Basically, what they are teaching is, every man for himself. This ideology is going to doom them all. Because if a crisis does arise, they will kill each other of, single handedly or in a group, to ensure their survival over the others.
(#6) posted on September 29, 2013. - 21:50
Kinkaku_Veroshi

hmmmm yea the symbolism is everywhere if you pay any kind of attention to detail.....its hard not to believe they exist....but I dont believe they want to destroy the planet...more like the people on it leaving a few whom they can control
(#7) posted on September 29, 2013. - 23:10
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
hmmmm yea the symbolism is everywhere if you pay any kind of attention to detail.....its hard not to believe they exist....but I dont believe they want to destroy the planet...more like the people on it leaving a few whom they can control

Yeah. True that.
(#8) posted on September 30, 2013. - 13:45
Lesbo

Stop taking life so seriously it's not like you'll get out alive

fuck illuminati #yolo
(#9) posted on October 1, 2013. - 21:37
Zeke

Isn't weird how discussion about the illuminati starts on this forum around the same time the government was about to start a shutdown.
(#10) posted on October 2, 2013. - 18:08
2 likes
Low

Quote by Zeke
Isn't weird how discussion about the illuminati starts on this forum around the same time the government was about to start a shutdown.

Coincidence eh. Sounds fun. Maybe Illuminati had something to do with this.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 32

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014