Topic: Government
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on October 2, 2013. - 01:45
DemonSpawn

well..Im sure all or most of you heard about the shutdown.I personally think that this was over-board.Like,what's wrong with the Obama Care Act? In my eyes it is an chance for everybody to have health care covered and avaible whenever they need it.Again,to me the Government has just gone overboard and to far.That's just me.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#2) posted on October 2, 2013. - 13:31
Zeke

Not to troll you but, GTA5 Online came out the same day, so to be honest, I could care less about the government being shutdown. I hope that means they won't take taxes out of my next paycheck.
(#3) posted on October 2, 2013. - 17:10
Low

I heard about it but its not even on the local news...
but yeah I think its stupid. Isnt there like a supplimentary budget for emergencies like this?
(#4) posted on October 5, 2013. - 06:32
Ian

This is not even really a government shut-down. It is only a partial shut down, 61 percent of the government is still running like usual. The only reason for it is Obama is stubborn and can't easily get his way this time. But who knows whats really going on.

Most paychecks still go out and such. But Obama is hinting about what would happen with an econimic-shut down, where no pay checks would be going out, and all kinds of other bullshit that I'm sure is unnecerssary.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014