Topic: Mashed potatoes, or baked potatoes
Users viewing this topic: None browsing this topic right now.

Page 1 of 1
#1 - on October 13, 2013. 15:26
Kabutofan780

Chuunin

Mashed potatoes I can eat any day. Baked potatoes take more time to eat in my opinion.
#2 - on October 17, 2013. 03:13
Nelo

Chuunin

I like mashed potatoes, but I found out they arent good for you. I sorta dont care, but whenever I eat them I have to have something to drink. Its so good you forget how easy it dry's your throat, causing you to choke.
#3 - on October 17, 2013. 15:20
Low
Admin

Sage

Quote by Nelo
I like mashed potatoes, but I found out they arent good for you. I sorta dont care, but whenever I eat them I have to have something to drink. Its so good you forget how easy it dry's your throat, causing you to choke.

This is why you have to have a coke along with mashed potatos... potato anything.
#4 - on October 17, 2013. 18:17
Kabutofan780

Chuunin

Quote by Low
(...)

This is why you have to have a coke along with mashed potatos... potato anything.

This is true
#5 - on October 25, 2013. 07:47
fathmathsana

Chuunin

Quote by Low
(...)

yeah. I even go with it.
dry throat nd potatoes....BA-A-A-D combination
I want to be in the dark,
so no one will underestimate me.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No users online at the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 27

Naruto-Kun Forum - 2013