Topic: Naruto Chapter 651
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on October 16, 2013. - 13:38
Low

Official discussion for Naruto Chapter 651, entitled: What is filled.

(#2) posted on October 17, 2013. - 03:15
Nelo

I was confused when reading this. Im not sure if that paper/armor on the Susano Fox is armor or some sort of seal Obito put on it. I see the team with the rasengans, but are they on the tails or hitting them?
(#3) posted on October 17, 2013. - 07:34
Kinkaku_Veroshi

he flings them into obitos shield
(#4) posted on October 17, 2013. - 11:24
Low

Quote by Nelo
I was confused when reading this. Im not sure if that paper/armor on the Susano Fox is armor or some sort of seal Obito put on it. I see the team with the rasengans, but are they on the tails or hitting them?

They are acting as the tails, you know Nine tails can do multiple Bijuu Damas using its tails. So now, the 9 of them are acting as independent tails to get rid of Obitos shields for Naruto and Sasuke to attack.
Sasuke is coating his Susanoo around the ninetails and also giving it a melee weapon. It doesnt appear to be a seal.
(#5) posted on October 17, 2013. - 18:26
Kabutofan780

I feel like we are getting somewhere after this chapter I am excited
(#6) posted on October 27, 2013. - 08:13
tendopain

Well. I really dnt undastand d chapter well
(#7) posted on October 27, 2013. - 11:45
Low

Quote by tendopain
Well. I really dnt undastand d chapter well

Basically, sasuke coated Nine tails with his susanoo as the two prepare to launch a final assault on Obito.
(#8) posted on October 28, 2013. - 17:18
tendopain

Sweet
Yeah dat is right
I see them too

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014