Topic: Dexter?
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on October 17, 2013. - 18:29
Kabutofan780

Do we have any Dexter fans on here besides myself?
(#2) posted on October 17, 2013. - 23:48
Kinkaku_Veroshi

dexters lab?
(#3) posted on October 18, 2013. - 07:47
Ian

I've only seen a few episodes, but I must say it's a pretty cool show.

&Kinkaku - No, I believe she is talking about the show about the serial killer that kills serial killers. If that's the best way to put it.
(#4) posted on October 18, 2013. - 11:43
Low

Quote by Ian
I've only seen a few episodes, but I must say it's a pretty cool show.

&Kinkaku - No, I believe she is talking about the show about the serial killer that kills serial killers. If that's the best way to put it.

Its funny, because in the end, he is a serial killer as well, a "monster". The only difference between them and him is, he is the perfect monster. I watched the series up to season 6. And then, it wasnt being aired on Starworld Asia. =(
(#5) posted on October 18, 2013. - 23:12
Nelo

Dexters lab lol. I never watched the show. I think it was on Hbo right? I never really watched TV at the time it was airing. If it happens to come on Netflix I might watch it. After Breaking Bad ended I rarely watch TV aside from Supernatural and Bones.
(#6) posted on October 19, 2013. - 00:59
Kinkaku_Veroshi

dexters lab was the shyt
(#7) posted on October 20, 2013. - 02:15
Nelo

It was a good show, but I think my favorite was Power Puff Girls. One of the shows I hated was ed ed and eddy.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 19

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014