Topic: [Mmorpg] Naruto Zero
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted October 20, 2013. - 09:15
NarutoZeroz

Hello everyone,
I'm not going to make a large wall of text for this ! i know very few among you will ever read it...
only the most relevant informations will be revealed in here!
and in the most enjoyable way! ;)
so let's begin

Introduction

Naruto Zero is a Fan made 2D mmorpg !
it is in development for almost 2 years now, and although originally in french the game is being translated to different languages right now!

Story

You begin as a student in the whirlpools country, there you will meet some ninjas from Konoha in mission, they will initiate you to the game and tell you all you need to know to join a Village and begin your journey,

The main story is a faithful reproduction of the original mangas!
you'll be able to do all the missions you have watched in the anime,

those who don't know the original story can watch this :

Special Features:

<!> i'm only going to list Original features here <!>

Villages: In naruto Zero You can Join one of the 5 mains villages(Konoha,Suna , Iwa, Kumo and Kiri)
but first you must be recruited by one of the Kages

Territories: every region in Naruto Zero is the property of one of the main villages, neutral or owned by a criminal organization(like the Akatsuki...)
A kage will be able to declare war and invade those territories !

Special Gameplay
nothing better than some videos and screens to show you the gameplay ^^

(#2) posted October 20, 2013. - 10:25
Low

Looks like a cool little game. However, Im no longer going to permit any advertising on the forum. The topic can still remain open, just no linkings, please.
(#3) posted October 21, 2013. - 21:58
Kabutofan780

There are alot of online naruto games now

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014