Topic: When was the last you went to the movies?
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) posted on November 3, 2013. - 20:04
Kabutofan780

I think the last time went was to see the sherlock holmes movie
(#2) posted on November 4, 2013. - 07:23
Zeke

The last time I went, I went to see This Is The End. Now, I have it on Blu-ray. I'm thinking about going to see the new Thor movie.
(#3) posted on November 4, 2013. - 07:29
SomeoftheFame

I saw Don Jon last month, I usually don't like going to the movies, but this ticket was free and was for a movie I really wanted to see and I was going with someone I wanted to go with. Had no reason to say no lol.
(#4) posted on November 5, 2013. - 08:09
Ian

Moved to proper section.
(#5) posted on November 5, 2013. - 13:48
Low

I went to a movie last about 2 years ago lol :| when I was studying abroad. Back here on the island I live in, there is no cinemas or anything like that. Used to go to movies every other weekend back then... good ol days dammit.
(#6) posted on November 5, 2013. - 15:53
Kinkaku_Veroshi

low lives on a remote island....with no movie theaters <_<.......low = edward Snowdon
(#7) posted on November 5, 2013. - 20:30
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
low lives on a remote island....with no movie theaters <_<.......low = edward Snowdon

Yes, lame island.. no movie theaters.. not remote though. Theres the airport... and the docks.. ferries.. ships and everything. Just no theater!
(#8) posted on November 9, 2013. - 16:05
Kabutofan780

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi

Which island?
(#9) posted on November 9, 2013. - 16:12
Low

I live in Maldives, the island called Hithadhoo. Back in the 50s.. there used to be an RAF base here.
(#10) posted on November 10, 2013. - 19:48
Nelo

I went to see bad grandpa last week. Plan to go see thor next week or just wa8t for hunger games.
(#11) posted on November 24, 2013. - 04:29
DemonSpawn

I have never been to the movies.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#12) posted on November 27, 2013. - 00:20
Kabutofan780

Quote by DemonSpawn
oh? How come?
(#13) posted on November 27, 2013. - 15:05
DemonSpawn

Quote by Kabutofan780
(...)
oh? How come?

Dont even know..dad's trying though.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#14) posted on November 27, 2013. - 15:29
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Quote by DemonSpawn

like never...ever?
(#15) posted on November 29, 2013. - 23:33
DemonSpawn

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
(...)

like never...ever?

Never ever
Love,Grave-Child
(#16) posted on December 2, 2013. - 05:23
Nelo

There's nothing spectacular about going to the movies anyway. The way things are you can just buy the movie a few months after it comes out and watch it on blue ray.
(#17) posted on December 4, 2013. - 04:29
DarkSasword

Amazing Spiderman (2013).

Its has been a while.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 21

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014