Topic: PC games vs Console games
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) posted November 19, 2013. - 19:21
Kabutofan780

I mainly play games on consoles rather than pc.
My experience with pc games aren't too great, they tend to lag, glitch, harder controls.
(#2) posted November 21, 2013. - 04:47
Zeke

I prefer console games because it is easier to control for me though, PC games have much more depth and creativity when it comes to games.
(#3) posted November 27, 2013. - 00:22
Kabutofan780

Quote by Zeke
I prefer console games because it is easier to control for me though, PC games have much more depth and creativity when it comes to games.

Same I think games run more smoother on consoles too.
(#4) posted December 1, 2013. - 14:07
Zeke

Quote by Kabutofan780
(...)

Same I think games run more smoother on consoles too.

On top of that, console games have better storyline than PC games.
(#5) posted December 1, 2013. - 15:11
Kabutofan780

Quote by Zeke
(...)

On top of that, console games have better storyline than PC games.

Yea it seems like the companies always rush the releass for pc games too soon, I've played several resident evil games on my friends pc, like you were saying the consoles do have a better storyline while the pc feels rushed
(#6) posted December 1, 2013. - 15:22
DemonSpawn

I prefer consoles because..well to me it seems easier.i don't have to worry about accidentally unplugging my mouse..plus I'm used to consoles so it's just easier.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#7) posted December 2, 2013. - 05:17
Nelo

Gaming on PC is allot cheaper compared to consoles. I only play 1 PC game whereas everything else is on console.
(#8) posted December 2, 2013. - 05:19
DemonSpawn

Quote by Nelo
Gaming on PC is allot cheaper compared to consoles. I only play 1 PC game whereas everything else is on console.

I agree.But I prefer to lay in my bed with a console then sit at a PC.Yeah there are laptops but to me doesn't really work for me.
life is difficult yes. But why stop when something comes in your way? In your path of life? Take that problem and smash it! Stomp that problem until it's solved.
Love,Grave-Child
(#9) posted December 2, 2013. - 20:11
Dragonnin

for me i am 50-50 on each but i would say console because that there are too many rage games on the pc
Lets see what you've got do you have enough fight in you to go against the flame of the sun? (evil me)
(You don't even wanna know what this perv's thinkin) (inner me)
Nobody will suffer under my watch but if u dare go near my friends and loved ones you will wish you were never born (normal me)
(#10) posted December 4, 2013. - 04:09
DarkSasword

i prefer the 3ds. So i guess I'm with the console side.

(#11) posted December 4, 2013. - 16:28
Kabutofan780

3ds is region locked T~T
(#12) posted December 17, 2013. - 20:45
DarkSasword

Quote by Kabutofan780
3ds is region locked T~T

still has a better library then the vita.
(#13) posted December 19, 2013. - 18:21
Kabutofan780

Quote by DarkSasword
(...)

still has a better library then the vita.
not really :p may I see proof?
(#14) posted December 20, 2013. - 01:02
DarkSasword

all console compared with each other

http://www.gizmag.com/xbox-one-vs-ps4-vs-wii-u-vs-vita-vs-3ds/30000/

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 17

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014