Topic: Hello, all.
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted December 21, 2013. - 07:23
2 likes
elsafuri

Hello, all. I'm a new member here. This is the second time I joined a forum on the internet. I have not experienced in interacting in a forum. The reason I joined this forum, of course because I love Naruto. I also really like Karin. Greetings, all.
(#2) posted December 22, 2013. - 06:26
Ian

Welcome to N-K. Things arent too lively around here recently but we're working to change that.
(#3) posted December 23, 2013. - 00:12
DarkSasword

Welcome to the nearly dead site of naruto-kun

The places most active at the moment are either the forums, chatroom, or the poll comment section.
(#4) posted January 7, 2014. - 21:35
Zeke

Quote by DarkSasword
Welcome to the nearly dead site of naruto-kun

The places most active at the moment are either the forums, chatroom, or the poll comment section.

Sheesh, talk about being a drag, Lighten up a little bit.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. I'm a mod. If you ever need anything just PM me. I may not post everyday but I do logon to check my messages everyday. I work and go to school so you can imagine how hard it is to moderate a forum.
(#5) posted January 9, 2014. - 21:01
kitsune-naruto

Hello and welcome its nice to see a new face! ^_^

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 22

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014