Topic: Naruto Chapter 665
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on February 19, 2014. - 11:20
Low

Naruto Chapter 665: The Current Me official discussion.

(#2) posted on February 21, 2014. - 03:49
Killua1st

well lats of people are mad that minato could use senjutsu because it leaves a lot of holes but im sure he will clear the holes up what do you think
(#3) posted on February 21, 2014. - 11:32
Low

Quote by Killua1st
well lats of people are mad that minato could use senjutsu because it leaves a lot of holes but im sure he will clear the holes up what do you think

Actually. Minato could not use Senjutsu prior to bijuu extraction because remember even Naruto had trouble at first acquiring Sage Mode due to Kurama. Same deal here.
(#4) posted on February 21, 2014. - 17:43
Kabutofan780

Kida disappointed with the chapter, although I am glad to see Obito's changed I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve to use on Madara.
(#5) posted on February 21, 2014. - 18:31
Kinkaku_Veroshi

i dont see how people are shocked minato can use sage jutsu..i mean he trained under jiraya same as naruto, has a contract scroll with the ninja toads, hell the first time he was shown was as a shadow standing ontop of gamabunta or what ever the cheif toads name is, the question is why didnt he use it earlier in the series...
(#6) posted on February 21, 2014. - 18:33
Low

Prolly due to the kurama chakra.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 30

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014