Topic: Gaara vs Raikage
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) | posted on March 7, 2014. 13:14
Low

Gaara has one tails and is the 4th Shinobi War self. Same for Raikage. Who wins?
Edit: This is the 4th Raikage.
(#2) | posted on March 7, 2014. 23:00
DarkSasword

Im going to say raikage for this one.

Sand/earth<Lightning

Raikage is a fast power house that probability will easily go though gaara defenses
(#3) | posted on March 7, 2014. 23:41
Kinkaku_Veroshi

If gaara has the one tails he may be able to beat the raikage , he wont be able to penetrate shikakus shied and he wont b able to handle a bijuu bomb
(#4) | posted on March 11, 2014. 16:11
Nelo

Pre war Raikage may stand a chance but atm Gaara seems more likely to win. It's stated that the Shukaku can use a tailed beast bomb but I doubt that do anything because that move is to slow.
(#5) | posted on March 11, 2014. 21:57
Kinkaku_Veroshi

The charge is slow but the firing is fast
(#6) | posted on March 12, 2014. 17:02
Low

Lets not forget Gaara has the elemental advantage here as well.
(#7) | posted on March 12, 2014. 17:38
Akatsuoha

The third Raikage tied with Hachibi!
Little Naruto vs Gaara Little, naruto won - invoked gamabunta!
now changed very thing! but I still think the Raikage would win!
(#8) | posted on March 13, 2014. 04:34
Kinkaku_Veroshi

The third raikage was stronger than the 4th...third raikage might whoop garaa ass but the 4th is weak tsunade is stronger than him, the only thing he has is speed and he's not even the fastest ninja anymore smh
(#9) | posted on March 13, 2014. 05:13
Akatsuoha

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
The third raikage was stronger than the 4th...third raikage might whoop garaa ass but the 4th is weak tsunade is stronger than him, the only thing he has is speed and he's not even the fastest ninja anymore smh

Correct!
but raikage is not weak!
is that he has no way to fight Madara! is very sinister and even more with the rinnegan! and were Gaara, Raikage Tsunade ... so not only was the raikage who lost Gaara also lost to madara!
I still think raikage wins!
(#10) | posted on March 13, 2014. 05:13
Low

I should've made it clear. This is the 4th Raikage.
(#11) | posted on March 13, 2014. 05:37
Akatsuoha

Quote by Low
I should've made it clear. This is the 4th Raikage.

I know but it's just an example of how third raikage vs Hachibi - which is stronger than shukaku!
but the fourth raikage is weaker than the third! shukaku but is weaker than Hachibi!
so I think the raikage wins!
this does not mean that Gaara is weak!
(#12) | posted on March 13, 2014. 07:12
Low

Quote by Akatsuoha
(...)

I know but it's just an example of how third raikage vs Hachibi - which is stronger than shukaku!
but the fourth raikage is weaker than the third! shukaku but is weaker than Hachibi!
so I think the raikage wins!
this does not mean that Gaara is weak!

Well the thing is, even if Hachibi is stronger in that particular scenerio, like Kisame, who can pretty much make an ocean, Shukaku can make a lush green grass plain into a desert in no time. Even if it is the third Raikage with Nukite and the Lightning Release armor, I don't think its coming anywhere near Gaara.

The fourth as you said, is depicted to be somewhat weaker.
(#13) | posted on March 13, 2014. 07:39
Akatsuoha

Quote by Low
(...)

Well the thing is, even if Hachibi is stronger in that particular scenerio, like Kisame, who can pretty much make an ocean, Shukaku can make a lush green grass plain into a desert in no time. Even if it is the third Raikage with Nukite and the Lightning Release armor, I don't think its coming anywhere near Gaara.

The fourth as you said, is depicted to be somewhat weaker.

correct!
then remember what happened with Kisame after he made a lot of water against killer bee! he even missed doing this!
so no matter the terrain too!
the gaara vs deidara! the gaara when he was lost in his own village full of sand! the Gaara can have an advantage but himself with advantages he falters and loses!

The Raikage is too fast!
the gaara fought against a very fast person! Rock Lee! and what happened? he got too much and failed to follow the movements of Rock Lee! and Raikage only lost to Madara because Madara has susanoo! and other things!
Rock Lee only lost because the negative effect of the 5 portals left useless and lost!
if it happens to be a fight between raikage vs Gaara! what gaara will do: try to throw sand!
the raikage will deflect attacks very easily and it even kills it!
gaara can make the defense but the chidori sasuke passed this defense!
chidori not passed the Defence raikage! the raikage has more strength in the rays that sasuke! then your consiência should know who wins now!
sorry bro speak the truth!
(#14) | posted on March 13, 2014. 13:37
Low

Quote by Akatsuoha
(...)

correct!
then remember what happened with Kisame after he made a lot of water against killer bee! he even missed doing this!
so no matter the terrain too!
the gaara vs deidara! the gaara when he was lost in his own village full of sand! the Gaara can have an advantage but himself with advantages he falters and loses!

The Raikage is too fast!
the gaara fought against a very fast person! Rock Lee! and what happened? he got too much and failed to follow the movements of Rock Lee! and Raikage only lost to Madara because Madara has susanoo! and other things!
Rock Lee only lost because the negative effect of the 5 portals left useless and lost!
if it happens to be a fight between raikage vs Gaara! what gaara will do: try to throw sand!
the raikage will deflect attacks very easily and it even kills it!
gaara can make the defense but the chidori sasuke passed this defense!
chidori not passed the Defence raikage! the raikage has more strength in the rays that sasuke! then your consi�ência should know who wins now!
sorry bro speak the truth!

true. Gaara lost badly vs Deidara. But, he wasn't nearly as strong as he is during the 4th Shinobi War. One tails on the current Gaara is probably a ton times stronger than the 4th Raikage.
(#15) | posted on March 13, 2014. 16:01
Nelo

I thought you meant the 3rd but now that you've mentioned the 4th, I would say Gaara. As for the green grass plain, wouldn't that be on par with the 1st Hokage? I understand Gaara has mass control over the earth, but its mainly the sand particles in between surface levels that he can control. i don't see him create anything earth like like normal earth style ninjas. The 4th was also quick, but based on his known skill set and intelligence I don't see him competing with the current Gaara.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 31

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014