2 > >>
(#1) posted March 17, 2014. - 09:06
Low

Condition:
Both in their prime.
Itachi is without the disease.
Restriction:
- Itachi does not have Izanagi.
- Itachi does not possess Shisui's eyes.

Who wins this?
(#2) posted March 17, 2014. - 16:21
Nelo

Itachi would demolish Kisame and feed him to Susano. I mean seriously what can Kisame do to Itachi aside from trying to drown him in an ocean of water? That is if he survives Itachi's most basic jutsus. I doubt he even needs Susano to beat Kisame because Kisame is more a taijutsu/draining fighter than anything.
(#3) posted March 17, 2014. - 21:25
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Itachi would demolish kisame with tsukuyomi he wouldnt have to use susanoo...
(#4) posted March 18, 2014. - 01:42
Akatsuoha

This fight has already happened in training them I think!
can not remember my ass I've seen is already pretty cool but in the end it was all a genjutsu that itachi was just watching! then kisame would have lost if itachi was fighting for real! [Risos]
(#5) posted March 18, 2014. - 02:44
Kabutofan780

I think Itachi would since his genjutsu techniques are hard to get out of
(#6) posted March 18, 2014. - 06:04
Low

Quote by Nelo

Itachi would demolish Kisame and feed him to Susano. I mean seriously what can Kisame do to Itachi aside from trying to drown him in an ocean of water? That is if he survives Itachi's most basic jutsus. I doubt he even needs Susano to beat Kisame because Kisame is more a taijutsu/draining fighter than anything.

- More like, Kisame will eat Susanoo. o.o
- He can outlast Itachi, he can absorb / negate every tech Itachi has.
- Genjutsu does not work on Kisame. Samehada can snap him out of it.
- Kisame also has superior speed.
(#7) posted March 20, 2014. - 23:34
Kinkaku_Veroshi

First off low what ever your smoking you need to stop o_o
In order to siphon chakra the blade has to come in contact itachi knows this and would would use that to his advantage
Two genjutsu does work on kisame they have a sparring match in thr show before itachi fights saskue and itachi had him in his genjutsu from the start without his knowledge of it
Three if itachi used his susanoo how would kisame counter that...how would he penetrate the yasaka mirror(or whatever its called) and how would he defend against the totsuka blade?
(#8) posted March 21, 2014. - 21:15
Akatsuoha

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
In order to siphon chakra the blade has to come in contact itachi knows this and would would use that to his advantage
Two genjutsu does work on kisame they have a sparring match in thr show before itachi fights saskue and itachi had him in his genjutsu from the start without his knowledge of it
Three if itachi used his susanoo how would kisame counter that...how would he penetrate the yasaka mirror(or whatever its called) and how would he defend against the totsuka blade?

yeah I saw this OVA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfQBCwFdQY
(#9) posted March 22, 2014. - 00:42
Kinkaku_Veroshi

And speed means nothing to the sharingan only a few ninjas are too fast for the sharingan to read their movement....and kisame ain't one of em
(#10) posted March 22, 2014. - 10:46
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi

- Not come in contact with, proximity, like Samehada absorbed 6 of Bee's 7 tails in one go.
Susanoo is composed of chakra. Its just a juicy feast for Samehada.

The image has been taken from Itachi's databook page.

- Where, can you post a scan of this instance?

- Yata Mirror is the only defence Itachi has against Kisame but we all know Kisame lasts longer than Itachi. Susanoo is made of chakra so its not providing any defense whatsoever.
(#11) posted March 22, 2014. - 13:26
Akatsuoha

But the OVA which is a thing made and authorized by kishimoto does not show it!
shows that itachi is too superior and was just using genjutsu!
That is susanoo chakra is only speculation! OVA is now what kishimoto want it to be! of course it does not have much to do with the anime but it's the thought that kishimoto and created! then by the way there are people who want to change the anime Naruto!
Silence in court that section is closed! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
to playing! of not to take this seriously!
(#12) posted March 22, 2014. - 14:41
Low

Quote by Akatsuoha
But the OVA which is a thing made and authorized by kishimoto does not show it!
shows that itachi is too superior and was just using genjutsu!
That is susanoo chakra is only speculation! OVA is now what kishimoto want it to be! of course it does not have much to do with the anime but it's the thought that kishimoto and created! then by the way there are people who want to change the anime Naruto!
Silence in court that section is closed! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
to playing! of not to take this seriously!

Can you post the link to this OVA episode?
(#13) posted March 22, 2014. - 14:42
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Quote by Low
(...)

- Not come in contact with, proximity, like Samehada absorbed 6 of Bee's 7 tails in one go.
Susanoo is composed of chakra. Its just a juicy feast for Samehada.

The image has been taken from Itachi's databook page.

- Where, can you post a scan of this instance?

- Yata Mirror is the only defence Itachi has against Kisame but we all know Kisame lasts longer than Itachi. Susanoo is made of chakra so its not providing any defense whatsoever.
you never answered how he would defend against the totsuka blade....and itachi wouldnt even let the fight get that far he'd use the amateratsu on the samehada from the beginning....and dont say he'd dodge it cause he would have to be faster than the sharingan can read which is on par or faster than the raikage.......and kisame is only fast in water
(#14) posted March 22, 2014. - 14:53
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
(...)
you never answered how he would defend against the totsuka blade....and itachi wouldnt even let the fight get that far he'd use the amateratsu on the samehada from the beginning....and dont say he'd dodge it cause he would have to be faster than the sharingan can read which is on par or faster than the raikage.......and kisame is only fast in water

Let me clear somethings. Bee, who Kisame defeated, bested TAKA, with Sasuke in it, a sharingan user. In fact, Bee is faster than the Sharingan could follow. And, Kisame defeated Bee very easily. Ill post a video.

- Amaterasu Samehada? lol
Samehada Negates chakra. here Samehada is only negating Fire because it hates Fire based chakra. Amaterasu will either get absorbed or negated.

- No, Kisame was keeping up with Bee outside the water. Samehada can dodge a version 1 Bee with 7 tails charge, on its own. They are both fast.

In the episode Kisame died, it took a gate gai, a throw from Bee and a boost from Gai's summon to catch Kisame. He is fast. lol

- Totsuka Blade is not touching Kisame.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 23

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014