Topic: Naruto Chapter 670
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on March 26, 2014. - 08:50
Low

Naruto Chapter 670: The beginning official discussion.
(#2) posted on March 27, 2014. - 03:22
DarkSasword

So if naruto is the reincarnation of the younger brother. Does this meant that either most likely madara or sasuke are the reincarnation of the older brother.

Theory: the younger brother was the one who created the spring time of youth that Gai idolizes.
(#3) posted on March 27, 2014. - 04:07
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Id say its saskue....and low obito only took a piece of the one and eight tails...well atleast thats how it was depicted
(#4) posted on March 27, 2014. - 05:52
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
So if naruto is the reincarnation of the younger brother. Does this meant that either most likely madara or sasuke are the reincarnation of the older brother.

Theory: the younger brother was the one who created the spring time of youth that Gai idolizes.

I think Minato is a descendent of this other brother. Madara WAS the previous reincarnation of Indra...which could explain why Sasuke became good in the 4th Shinobi War. Sasuke has all the chances of being evil if you ask me.
(#5) posted on March 27, 2014. - 12:28
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
(...)

I think Minato is a descendent of this other brother. Madara WAS the previous reincarnation of Indra...which could explain why Sasuke became good in the 4th Shinobi War. Sasuke has all the chances of being evil if you ask me.

Its kushina's bloodline again. Senju are said to be descending the the So6p so that makes them the younger brothers's decedent. Uzumaki's are distant blood relatives of the senju. No one really knows about minato's bloodline.
(#6) posted on March 27, 2014. - 12:38
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
(...)

Its kushina's bloodline again. Senju are said to be descending the the So6p so that makes them the younger brothers's decedent. Uzumaki's are distant blood relatives of the senju. No one really knows about minato's bloodline.

I mean S06p's brother's bloodline, not the bloodline of his sons. Uzumaki are relatives of Senju who descends from Ashura and uchihas descend from Indra.

There's however no doubt in my mind Hashirama was the reincarnation of Ashura in his time, and Naruto is the second reincarnation.
(#7) posted on April 1, 2014. - 14:12
Kabutofan780

Quote by Low
(...)

Sasuke would be the second reincarnation then. Makes sense, trait wise

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 26

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014