Topic: Naruto Chapter 671
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted April 2, 2014. - 09:05
Low

Naruto Chapter 671: Naruto and Sage of the six Paths official discussion.

(#2) posted April 3, 2014. - 11:12
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Now that naruto has all the tailed beast in him....he is finna fuck madara up gai already goin in on him....I also think they will both awaken rinnegan
(#3) posted April 3, 2014. - 19:42
Low

The mention of Byakugan was what interested me.
(#4) posted April 4, 2014. - 06:31
Kinkaku_Veroshi

The hyuga and uchiha are relatives like senju and uzumaki.....so if naruto and hinata have a kid....that kid will be like a baby sage of 6 paths
(#5) posted April 4, 2014. - 13:09
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
The hyuga and uchiha are relatives like senju and uzumaki.....so if naruto and hinata have a kid....that kid will be like a baby sage of 6 paths

I doubt it. The princess and the sage had 3 eyes. They came from a distant land.
(#6) posted April 5, 2014. - 19:00
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Quote by Low
(...)

I doubt it. The princess and the sage had 3 eyes. They came from a distant land.

The hyuga and uzumaki are still descendants of her blood line......sooooooo
(#7) posted April 6, 2014. - 03:26
Kabutofan780

I wish Kishimoto could of went into more detail
(#8) posted April 8, 2014. - 03:09
DarkSasword

Heres what i think

Kaguya(had both the sharingan and byakugan)

Unname brother of the so6p(inherited the byakugan) founder of the hyuuga clan

So6p- Rinnegan

pure theory rinnegan is either a corrupted version of the sharingan that got corrupted by the fruit/biju chakra or that the sharingan is the corrupted one and that Kaguya original had a rinnegan before it got corrupted to become the eternal sharingan
(#9) posted April 8, 2014. - 23:36
Kinkaku_Veroshi

when they show kaguyas sharingan it has the rings like the rinnegan and the toma of the sharingan....my guess is that they were originally combined and when she gave birth to bagoromo he gained the rinnegan and the brother of the sage probably had the sharingan or the byakugan...but back to the So6p he still had the trait for the sharingan because when bagoromo had his two sons indra attained his sharingan trait and there is no evidence if ashura got any of the ocular abilities..which is kinda stupid if you ask me...but the rinnegan and sharingan have to be linked in some type of way either they were originally one ocularpower or the rinnegan is like an eevolution of the sharingan, because madara obtained it by taking in senju chakra which is the charkra of the other of the two sons of the sage...baisicly yin and yang

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014