Topic: Smash Bros 4 for the Wii and 3ds
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 9, 2014. - 00:55
DarkSasword

Feeling pump for it after seeing nintendo direct today and decided to make an hype thread.

3ds version is going to be release in the summer while the Wii U is going to be release in the Winter

Yoshi got confirmed. charizard is got promoted to playable character and not part of Red's pokemon. His final smash is his mega X form

and we got a new contender in the form of Greninja! the final form of the water starter of gen 6.

art done by Xous of Deviantarts
(#2) posted on April 10, 2014. - 18:48
Kabutofan780

So glad I got a wii u for this game. Sora is going to be awesome in this
(#3) posted on April 10, 2014. - 19:17
DarkSasword

so your getting kingdom hearts 3 then.

(#4) posted on April 10, 2014. - 23:26
Kabutofan780

No I'm getting brawl he is in brawl
(#5) posted on April 10, 2014. - 23:36
DarkSasword

looks at current roaster at the official website. i don't see sora or do you mean sonic? if it is sonic then auto corrector strikes again.

Oldest to newest revealed characters

Pit, Bowser, Pikachu, Bowser, Wii Fit trainer, Fox, Kirby, megaman, samus, link, villager from animal crossing, donkey kong, mario, pikiman and olmer, luigi, peach, toon link, sonic, rosalina from mario, marth, zelda, little mac, king dedede, lucario, diddy kong, zero suit samus, sheik, yoshi, charizard, and greninja
(#6) posted on April 11, 2014. - 00:31
Kabutofan780

My bad it's a hack Nintendo fails again
(#7) posted on April 11, 2014. - 01:22
DarkSasword

Heres a link to the legit site

http://www.smashbros.com

32 out of 39 characters announced

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 14

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014