Question: Will you watch this?
1 vote as of April 11, 2014. - 18:03.

Topic: Sonic Boom
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on April 11, 2014. - 18:03
Kabutofan780

Set up to appear in fall. The show is a parallel universe for Sonic and his friends. The companies Naughty Dog ( used to have rights for Crash Banditcoot series) and Big Red Button Productions are responsible for the redesign of the characters. The show is supposed to be a comedy, like the Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog series back in the 90s. Only will be dubbed in English. What are your thoughts?
(#2) posted on April 18, 2014. - 19:28
DarkSasword

Pass. Sonic is more your department kabuto so let me know if its any good
(#3) posted on April 19, 2014. - 02:03
Nelo

I was going to pass but I saw Naughty Dog; and based on their past creations, one being The Last of Us, I think this show would have potential. Though I haven't watched sonic since I was like 13 and its been years since I played any of the games.
(#4) posted on April 19, 2014. - 15:47
Kabutofan780

Quote by DarkSasword
Pass. Sonic is more your department kabuto so let me know if its any good

I'll probably watch a few episodes. It's funny cause Sonic Team in Japan is staying away from it as much as possible.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 25

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014